Ratings for Dr. Madina Haque

This Dr. has a very poor knowledge in what she is practicing and careless. she diagnosed me with stomach flu and wrote one medication was not helpful at all. She told me I should just leave it alone and by itself it would get better. My situation got worse and I ended up at the emergency room. They have diagnosed me with vertigo. Her staff called to tell me that white cells in my blood has increased (of course to defend my body)and after I talked to Dr.Madina herself told me just stomach flu and I should feel better within 72 HOURS. After I mentioned that I have "VERTIGO"" and that what the emergency room mentioned, she (DR.HAQUE MADINA) said oh yes STOMACH FLU AND VERTIGO ARE THE SAME!!! do not waste your time or money to that DR., she should not be a doctor to begin with. Am writing this rate to help others not to waste their time or money. Cause what if I was with "HEART PROBLEM"" OR ""HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE"" and she would give the same advise leave it alone and you will feel better (means dead)?????!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I'm rating this Dr. out of a feeling of responsibility to potential new patients. After my first visit, which was a new patient appointment for me (check blood pressure, weight, take health history, get BC prescription, etc)- I stopped at the desk on my way out and asked if I had everything I needed. The staff member at the exit handed me a sheet of paper, and a bag of BC samples. I put the paper in the bag, and left. When I got home, I opened the bag and looked at the paper- to find that it was a visit summary for another patient, a teenage girl. The sheet included her SS #, full name, tests she had done that day, and diagnosis I believe. I called Dr. Haque and told her. She blamed her staff and asked me to shred up the paper. I went back to Dr. for an emergency about a year later. They were out of thermometer covers (didnt reorder, staff told me) so couldnt take my temp. I was rushed out after a 5 min. apt w/the Dr. bc they were 30 mins late. I'm switching doctors.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

She has treated me for over ten years and truely cares about me and my health.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Madina Haque's Credentials

• Rangpur Med Coll, Rangpur, Bangladesh (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA