Ratings for Dr. Christine Majors

Dr. Majors has done evaluations on all three of my children, her help has been invaluable. Got my daughter the school she needed, got my son into general ed instead of being stuck in a special day class that wasn't appropriate for him, and got my oldest the right diagnosis so that we knew what to do for her. Two of my kids love that her dog is there it a takes a lot of the pressure off them while being tested, my one child who was fearful never even saw her dog since she asked ahead how she felt about animals.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

very disappointed that chris majors would go behind my back and make decisions about my family without talking to me. from the first time i saw her i started distrusting her but i thought i would give her another chance. i made a mistake in doing so. now we have to live with damage she caused us. She not only wasted our time, but she earned a pretty penny doing just that. so sorry she came into our lives. still grieving over the pain she caused. oh and forget about a return phone call.

Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Majors has an assistance that fields all her calls. I have an easier time reaching the CEO of a major corporation. She keeps a dog in her office and she is insensitive to how other might feel about a dog farting next to them in a session. She is also very political and quick to take sides in parental disputes. She is medically irresponsible in accepting clients for procedures for which she is not qualified or trained for. She is shocking, and she very suspicious and paranoid to a bizarre degree. She treated me with disregard, disrespect, and injustice.

Submitted October 14, 2014