Ratings for Dr. Loyd S Godwin

I have been regularly under the care of a dermatologist for over 20 years for a number of skin conditions. Over these 20 years I have seen 4 different dermatologists in various locations as I've moved and Dr. Godwin is by far the best! He is knowledgeable, thorough and most of all, extremely caring. He treats every patient as if he/she were a member of his own family. He listens & works with the patient to determine the best care plan for them. He imparts this sentiment to his staff as well. Everyone you encounter at his office is amazing - friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful/service oriented. I am so glad my cousin referred me. Have no doubts about your care with this group. You are in excellent hands!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Gidwin is not only knowlgeble he is kind personable and takes his time to make sure he answers all your questions, one of a kind!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr Godwin treated my son acne, with a medication that works ,he was very good in explaining the treatment he is very caring and knowledgeable too :)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Godwin is a very reliable,knowledgeable and outstanding doctor. He cleared my acne in a short period of time. I've had acne since I was 13 yrs old and had no luck getting rid of them. Now at the age of 42 I can finally be happy to see clear skin and be able to wear make up. Every month during my menstral cycle I broke out in horrible acne but ever since Dr Godwin put me Accutane my skin has cleared instantly. I didn't last long on Accutane because it was a bit strong for me but in all fairness I am sensitive to any medication even Tylenol . The short time I was on Accutane it helped tremendously. I now use creams that Dr Godwin prescribes and he gives me plenty of samples. These meds are healing my past scars caused by the many acne I had as a teen. I sincerely recommend Dr Godwin as he was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Godwin is simply the best dermatologist my family ever used. He is very efficient, knowledgeable and kind. He treated my daughter's skin (her skin is beautiful now). He removed my husband's skin tags from his eyelids ( every doctor he went to refused to do this procedure). Dr. Godwin caught in time the precancerous growth on my leg and removed it. My family is very lucky to have Lloyd Godwin as a doctor!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

i have skin cancer. i have seen lots of doctors. dr godwin is the best: professional, upbeat, answers all questions, available. you get the picture. the new office is terrific.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Godwin put our family at ease with any medication he prescribed for us. He was not pushy and gave us plenty of time to decide what would work best for our needs. He was very informative as well.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Godwin has treated my daughter's acne for some time. He is a lovely upbeat doctor and very compassionate regarding my daughters acne challenges. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I love Dr. Godwin and have been going to see him for years. He's very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

my family members have been patients of Dr. Godwin's for a number of years. One of the things I like best about him is that he really listens to you. He is also extremely knowledgeable in the field of dermatology but, when all avenues for treatment are exhausted, he isn't afraid to say, "lets get another opinion". I have so much respect for a doctor who is willing and confident enough to do that. He has been a huge source of information when dealing with my son's frustrating skin difficulties. I would definitely recommend him to both friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Loyd S Godwin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shelton, CT