Ratings for Dr. Nirdesh H. Parikh

They were able to fit me in for an emergency when my front tooth cracked. The doctor is very meticulous and gentle. I was very happy with the final outcome. The staff were very friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Great Dentist. Explained treatment, painless, and overall good provider.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

office is very convenient and comfortable, along with the staff. Dr. Parikh is wonderful and I am very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I had a good experience getting a root canal. I am very nervous going to the dentist and this doctor works with me to calm my fears and explains the steps thoroughly. I am slowly getting over my fears and glad to have found this office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Excellent dentist and staff! I am usually very fearful of the dentist. So much that I had not been to one in over 10 years. My mouth was a mess. I am so happy to have found this office. All the staff are so nice, they have many specialists in the same office, and there is usually very little wait time to be seen (except for cleanings there is a few months wait). I just finished with all the dental work that I needed that included getting several teeth removed and getting partial dentures. I was so anxious to get all this work done and worried my teeth would look fake. Dr. Parikh was very gentle, took the time to listen to my concerns, and get things right. I have gotten so many compliments on my new teeth, I can finally smile! I have already recommended them to several people.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr Nirdesh H Parikh is inexperienced and his basic skills are shoddy at his best . I think I would have been better off with a dental student. BTW don't let the office overcharge you, even if you paid cash, YOUR money will not be refunded ( it is added to account as a credit) I did ask for funds to be returned

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I needed a temporary bridge immediately (permanent broke). I called many dentists, but this office told me that a young female dentist would help me with this emergency at my $400 price point. They guaranteed I'd walk out with something in my mouth. They scheduled a one hour block, and I drove 1 hour/10 minutes to get there. I waited 30 minutes, saw Dr. Parekh (not a female) for about five minutes, and was told he'd write a quote for the permanent work. He came back with a quote for $4,250. When I asked about the temporary, he said "Nobody said I'd do that!". His nurse called me a liar. I began to cry. He said, "What do you want me to do? It will take me an hour to do a temporary! I don't have time.". I walked to front desk and was told I was being charged $130 for this useless appointment. I still had no teeth, so I walked out. Bait and switch! Why would I travel that far to get a quote I could have gotten around the corner (and still have no temporary teeth)?

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Nirdesh H. Parikh's Credentials

• New Jersey Dental School in Newark, New Jersey (Grad. 2007)