Ratings for Dr. Todd L. Terzo

Dr. Terzo is the best. Always takes his time with me and makes sure I am satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

The staff is always friendly, and I never have to wait more than five minutes. Dr. Terzo is never rushed, and is very patient. He gives me the time to ask questions, and shows concern for my physical AND emotional well being. When I moved to Modesto, I originally chose a doctor from hell, but I am so happy and appreciative of my next choice, Dr. Terzo and his staff. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Never had a Doctor that took time and listen to my concerns like DR. Terzo,I like his relaxed manner and made me feel comfortable with him! Would recomend him to friends and family. Great DR. Would recomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Terzo listened to me and helped me understand my illness. He made a game plan for me that involved medication and also talked to me about taking care of my health, spirituality, emotions, etc. He wasn't all about the meds. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Terzo didn't really listen to what I was saying. I came in to follow up on some lab work that had been done and he couldn't remember why we did the lab work. When I explained to him why we did the labs and explained my symptoms he sent me for more lab work. Needless to say I am frustrated.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Todd L. Terzo's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)