Ratings for Dr. Mickey V. Bush

I've been going to Dr.Bush for about 15 years, she constantly overbooks. I've have to wait at least 2 hrs and sometimes longer. I have other appts also. Dr. Bush's staff talks about everyone, big gossip session every time I'm in there, they try to wisper, but not quiet enough. My husband and I had to change our Doctor, we could not keep listening to the gossip and waiting 2 or 3 hours. Dr Bush never seemed to spend more than 2 minutes in the room.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bush for over 20 years. This very to the point. I TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH MY LIFE AND MY FAMILYS LIFE. SHE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr Bush is everything you would want in a Dr. I never mind having to wait since I know she will listen and take care of all my needs. I have been going to her for years and when I was going through a bad medical experience she was with me every step of the way. The Dr's she needed to refer me to also spoke very highly of her. Brenda is great! I never feel rushed I feel that she will listen to all you say and she is someone you can ask anything.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Bush has been my dr. for over 15 yrs and I'll be with her until she retires or I die!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Very caring and knowledgable. The only complaint I have is the wait time after a set appointment. Even having the first appointment in the morning still run late. Overall still a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Bush is amazing! I never mind the long wait to see her because she takes as much time as needed per pt.Dr. Bush cares for the body and mind, she is concerned with whatever the pt. is concerned about. Our family loves her and we are blessed to have her as our doctor. The office staff is good.Brenda is the best and Rosie passed and will be missed dearly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Mickey Bush has been my doctor for at least 6 years. and I have recieved the very best from her and her staff. They will always do what they can do to put the patient first. Dr. Bush is one of the best in her profession. Thank you Dr. Bush and staff. Willie Maxine Goodie

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Bush about 15 years ago and she is still my doctor. Her caring personality really shines through. But most importantly, she really listened to whatever you need to talk about with her. She is open to requests about your own care. Her staff has grown significantly in the last ten years but all of them are extrememly courteous and helpful. However, no one is better than Rosie and Brenda.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Bush for over 15 years and wouldn't switch. She helped deliver my children, knows about my family issues, remembers personal issues, takes the time to talk to me about my concerns. She does have a long wait time, because she takes the time with her patients. They've all been going for years. She's won the People's Top Doc award numerous times. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

I have never waited less than one hour for my appointments. She is often distracted. When I asked her to sign a release for the gym, she said ok, but on the form said she wasn't going to approve this because she didn't know what it was. She however failed to inform me and I only found out at the gym.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Mickey V. Bush's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Missouri City, TX