You may also like

I agree with the other reviewer that this place seems like an assembly line - the staff is nice enough, but they really don't take the time to engage and I did feel rushed. I've seen Dr. Basile a few times and I just feel like she really doesn't have the patience to deal with people who are looking for alternative options - which is ironic considering that she is a DO and I have always assumed that they were less trigger-happy with writing scripts. She tried to push several prescriptions on me after I told her that I was looking for alternative options and finally just left the room and gave the PA instructions on what to send to the pharmacy. I was very disappointed with my visit and will not be back.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This place is like an assembly line. They just rush you in and out!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor! She is so kind an patient. She listens to all your concerns and help you through all of it.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

This was my first visit to a dermatologist in fifteen years, and my first visit to Dr. Basile ever. The wait was just a little longer than I like, but she, her partner and staff were moving people through consistently. The waiting room was hopping!The clerical ladies were pleasant and Dr. Basil's nurse was incredibly thorough and sweet. I had a list of small ailments and one of major concern. Dr. Basile listened to and addressed all of my concerns efficiently and thoughtfully. I felt neither rushed nor held up. She has a lovely, yet not sappy, bedside manner -

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Amy L. Basile's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2008)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the other reviewer that this place seems like an assembly line - the staff is nice enough, but they really don't take the time to engage and I did ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This place is like an assembly line. They just rush you in and out!"

November 25, 2014