Ratings for Dr. Anthony T. Tucker

he was very knowledgeable, listened to my concerns and was able to help me with the right medication for my sinus and congestion problem that I have had for months... very happy

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Staff is always attentive and the office flows like quicksilver. I would send anyone and everyone to Dr. Tucker

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Tucker has been treating me for my allergies and sinus headaches this year. I haven't had one since he started me on a new allergy medication.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Doctor Tucker spend 5 minutes with me , he just looked inside my mouth with a small light ,very cold and unfriendly , I have to ask "that's it? Because he was leaving the room and He respond "yes". I went at front paid $35 and a week later got a bill at home for $119 , I called the office and they explained me " if the doctor used any tool you will be charge per tool they are expensive" WOW!! Insurance won't pay , is a bill from the office to me for using his tools. I would NOT recomended Tucker to anyone

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Tucker is very kind, thorough and listens. He and his staff go out of their way to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I love Dr Tucker. He diagnosed my throat cancer. He is caring and knowledgeable. He let me know up front what treatments I would need and told me that I could beat the cancer. He was right!!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I had one of the worst experience visiting a doctor. He is so selfish. He spent 5 mintes with me and all he was intrested in how much thousands of dollars it would cost me to fix my sinus problem.he would not do anything until I do a CT scan. I went and ee another doctor who really lnow how to treat a patient. And. Was very friendly and did not triggered off my anxiety as he did. I would not rcomended Tucker to anyone! !

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I was well pleased at my entire experience with the staff and Dr Tucker. I had had a lot of anxiety over this visit and put it off way to long. Dr Tucker assured me that this was going to be a very easy procedure and I could get it done right away. All I can say is I can breath again and great staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Tucker and his staff are point on. I have had bad sinus infections and vertigo for a long time. Have been to a lot of Doctors in USMC, and private. No one in 20 years has really been able to help me. Since going to Dr. Tucker a year and a half ago, he has helped relieve my vertigo and have had no sinus infections, thank god. Just a couple simple things he gave me to do has really helped. Not only is he a great doctor but very funny and always very witty and joking. It's nice to go to a doctor that really cares!!!! And thanks to Tammy and Nicole, there always happy and glad to see whom ever comes in.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

This community should feel lucky to have Dr. Tucker as part of the medical profession in Palm Coast. I am a throat cancer survivor, and would panic if I did not have access to a man of Dr. Tucker's skill. His diagnoses of my problem was accurate, his presentation to me was honest ant truthful and his recommendations for treatment was perfect . Follow-up exams have given me confidence that I have beat this. All appointments have been prompt and the staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Anthony T. Tucker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2003)