Ratings for Dr. Anita Sargent

Dr. Sargent is the best. She is so kind and caring. She makes sure you understand the procedure, etc. she treats you like a human being. She explains everything so well and she gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions. She is a godsend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Knowledgable, compassionate, seems to really enjoy her line if of work - have recommended her to plenty of friends. Makes personal calls to show her concerns- how many doctors do that anymore!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Always running late and appointments never last more than 5 minutes. Always rushed and she doesn't explain anything, just orders more tests with no explanation or reason why. Have to do research online for all my answers. Never asks if I have any questions. Would not recommend. To anyone. Ever.

Submitted October 28, 2014

She is not very good at listening to patient concerns. She is constantly rushing, running late, and passing off care to nurses and other staff members. She can not handle her patient load and therefore is deficient in diagnosis. I will not be reappointing with her.

Submitted September 24, 2014

She is very nice but missed critical information which potentially could have saved my child. She also seems to constantly be running late. I think she means well but I would not trust her again with my care.

Submitted September 16, 2014

Waited an hr and half for appt,staff never explained why and for a previous appt waited an hr,no punctuality and never an explanation.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Anita Sargent is approachable and friendly. She seems very knowledgable, but I am very disappointed with my sons circumcision. I think she left too much foreskin behind and unfortunately he may need to have the painful procedure redone. My heart breaks thinking about this! I worry and I'm very upset every day. Our pediatrician says he will grow into it, I don't know who to believe or who to trust.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Sargent is highly educated but very approachable, soft-spoken and gentle. She patiently and knowledgeably answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Anita Sargent's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2008)