Dr. Morgan E. Rabach

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Morgan E. Rabach

Dr M. Changed my skin dramatically. She is an amazing dermatologist, professional, kind hearted woman. She is so knowledgeable and makes me feel Comfortable in any question I may have. She has amazing bed aide manner and her staff are equally as amazing. I couldn’t recommenced her enough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Can't say enough about about how Dr Morgan Rabach's acne treatment changed my face/life for the better. I had intense adult acne at 25, and I just wanted to be able to leave my apartment without feeling like I needed to put a mask of makeup on to conceal how bad my face looked. Nothing seemed to make a difference ( at my first consultation, I even embarrassingly broke down in tears after sharing that I was so tired of things not working.) She was so kind, listened to my fears about certain treatments, and we came up with a treatment plan that was right for me (spironolactone and a topical retinol cream). It's been 2 years since then and now I often receive compliments on how nice my skin looks, which I *never* even dreamed was possible in the past. Thank you!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr Morgan is an amazing soul. In the past I’ve gone to so many old doctors who basically tell me to deal with my acne, but not she! She is so patient and always has time to listen to my concerns and provide real solutions. Happy to have found my forever home, not to mention she does Botox and Filler!! 10/10 would recommend

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Rabach was very straightforward and also very empathetic during my appointment - I immediately felt comfortable and knew that she only wanted to present the best and most reasonable options for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Morgan and her staff are terrific! Everyone was on the ball, appointments were begun at the time set (no long waits!), and everything went smoothly. Great explanations for issues and my questions were answered right away. I would have no problem recommending Dr. Morgan to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Microbeedling has changed my skin in so many ways I did not think it could. I am happy I did this treatment. It was not as tedious as I thought or painful. They numb you forever.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Loved Dr. Morgan Rabach. Very thorough and knowledgable. Great personality! Understood the pain points! Great staff!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Love Dr. Morgan! I've seen her a few times for annual skin screenings and other skin concerns. It's always fun to see her and it just feels like she gets it. She doesn't push anything on you but she will give you the real download on your options.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Spectacular Dr. she takes tons of time into each of my visits.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I had toe fungus (eeeew), I literally was grossed out with myself and my situation but it has gotten so much better after seeing Dr. Morgan Rabach. I have a hard time showing anyone my affected foot but she took care of it and made me feel cared for in a nom embarrassing way.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Morgan E. Rabach's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)