Ratings for Dr. Morgan E. Rabach

I can’t thank Doctor Morgan and her team enough. I had a great experience with this practice. Post pregnancy I had discoloration on my skin and it was really bothering me I tried IPL and some other procedures at different practices and none of them worked and in fact they made the discoloration much worse. For my birthday I asked my husband to find me the best doctor that could help me with my discoloration and he found me Doctor Morgan. We drove all the way to NYC from Philly !! I am so grateful to my husband and doctor Morgan and her team. Doctor M has great bedside manner she explained to me and suggested that we try chemical peel and here I am 5 days after the procedure my skin looks so much better !!!! I also would like to thank her assistant Kelly she has been so helpful and great answering my silly email questions and being a great liason between doctor M and me. And making me feel amazing. Thank you thank you !!! From now on I will come to you guys for all my skin problems. It was totally worth the commute from Philly to NYC

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr Morgan is the best! She truly cares and is so invested in your skin journey. She has completely cleared my skin and I now get compliments all the time. Each time I come to her office there is never a wait and her and Kelly are so attentive during appontments - there is never a rush to get out. Couldn't ask for a better dermatologist!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

She is so fun and definitely takes dermatology seriously. Always feel she gives non generic answers and non generic treatments. Awesome all around.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

I have tried many dermatologist before Dr. Morgan and I can honestly say no one has been so genuinely passionate about helping me treat my skin. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a difference in my skin after 13 years of trying to find the proper treatments. I’ve seen Dr. Lesly as well for microneedling and unsurprisingly she is just as amazing as her sister. Not only do they both have amazing bedside manner, their staff is absolutely amazing as well and so accommodating. Having to stand there and allow someone to examine your acne puts you in an extremely vulnerable position, and I’ve never felt more comfortable and at ease then I do with Dr. Morgan. Do yourself a favor and don’t even hesitate- LM Medical is the absolute best out there!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Morgan Rabach is TRULY AMAZING, as well as the entire staff at LM Medical. They were incredible on both of my visits I had to their office. I cannot begin to express my satisfaction. Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Thank you all so very much. You have a customer for life.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I am so happy to have found Dr. Morgan and her amazing staff for all of my dermatology needs. Her office is gorgeous, in a great location, and always super clean. She always is always able to immediately fix any skin issues I have, and gives a great explanation of what is happening and how we are going to treat it. Her bedside manner makes you feel super comfortable throughout the appointment, and she is never pushy with selling products or unnecessary treatments, like most dermatologists are these days... I highly recommend Dr. Morgan to anyone looking for a reliable, effective doctor for all of your skincare needs!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Chemical peels changed the appearance of my skin so much. I thought I would need a chisel to fix my skin but I just needed to clean my pores and take some sun spots off to freshin up my tired looking skin. They are a little expensive but worth every penny and are quick but have awesome results.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

What a great doctor and great staff. Her PA is really fun and informative.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I hate the word phenomenonal but she truly is the pure definition of the word.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Probably the only doctors appointment I ever enjoy going to. She wanted to focus on my screening before talking about the “fun stuff” I wanted to ask about. Very professional and takes everything seriously. I liked her thoroughness.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr. Morgan E. Rabach's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Sask Health