Dr. Morgan E. Rabach

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Morgan E. Rabach

Dr. Morgan is one of the most caring doctors I ever had. She actively listens to all of my concerns and makes sure to address each one in the most effective way possible. Her bedside manner is phenomenal and she makes you feel very comfortable throughout the entire appointment. You never wait more than 10 minutes to see her and the entire staff is friendly and outgoing. I can’t see myself going to any other dermatologist office again.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

They were great, really easy going and personable. Spent most of the time waiting in the room for the doctor, but everything else was great, super easy, accepted my insurance and did all the hard work to get me in asap and make me feel comfortable and my questions answered.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Morgan's office is always awesome with follow up and making sure all my questions are answered before leaving. I never feel rushed or pressured to do anything.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Absolutely the best! Dr. Morgan and Dr. Lesley are just such lovely women to be around, they make you feel so comfortable and are truly knowledgeable in their skill. Really the whole staff is wonderful, super welcoming and attentive and the office space is so chic! I always look forward to these visits! I trust and highly recommended this practice!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

If you're putting your skin in the hands of LM Medical, you made a GREAT choice. Dr. Morgan, and everyone on the team, is awesome. She'll help you come up with a plan to improve any aspects of your skin you're not that happy with. I'm on session 2 of a treatment plan and feel really confident about it. The whole team is funny and nice, it's a very genuine environment. Going to appointments at LM Medical is such a fun time that taking care of both the cosmetic and medical health of your skin almost feels like an added bonus.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Morgan got rid of a skin rash I had on my chest for years. She gave me a cream that literally made it go away within a week. My last doctor gave me shampoo and said it would go away with that alone and it never helped so for year's I just gave up on it. She knew what it was right away and gave me the right treatment for it and after all this time it literally went away overnight due to her properly treating it unlike my last doctor! I love Dr. Morgan and would recommend to anyone looking to have a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Rabach is one of the best and most friendly dermatologists I've been to. She goes out of her way to make sure that I'm able to be satisfied in my own skin.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Racbach's entire office staff is friendly, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I don't have enough good things to say about my experience with Dr. Rabach. Can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Morgan and her staff are very professional and helpful. She recommended the right treatment plan and provided excellent service. She is very patient and I appreciate her attention to detail. The results are fantastic and I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan and her team!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Morgan Rabach for two years and HIGHLY recommend her. She is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent, has great bedside manner, and always patiently addresses all my questions/concerns. She truly cares about her patients and has helped me drastically improve my skin conditions (acne, allergies, etc). I've also recommended Dr. Morgan to several friends and coworkers and they all agree that she's the best! Additionally, the staff is also wonderful. They're very helpful with billing/prescription needs and super friendly and fun to chat with!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Morgan E. Rabach's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Ameritas