Ratings for Dr. Erik G. Lough

Top of the line, professional. From the time, you enter. Reception great . Assistant wonderful. Dr. Lough, Excellent professional. Thanks, Keith V Wright

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Lowe really Texas time and explains everything. You don't feel rushed and when you leave all your questions are answered. He will do my surgery in about another week and I am confident all will go well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Lough has help more than myself. He is a great surgeon and very easy to talk to. He takes his time and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr . Lough is a very thorough and compassionate doctor. He takes his time and makes sure that you fully understands pre and post procedure. His staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I appreciate Dr Lough taking the time to hear my concerns and explaining things so that I understand.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

My husband and I were very impressed by Dr. Lough. He explained everything to us, and more. We really like him alot So very glad we were sent to him by Dr. Cheung-Phillips.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I love Dr Lough and Dr DeLeon with Capitol Surgeons Group. They are very personalble and really do care about the patient!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Erik G Lough is FANTASTIC. First and most important, he is a fantastic surgeon. He is smart, but talks at a level you can understand. His bedside manner is second to none. He takes his job very seriously, yet at the same time can make you laugh. Very kind and professional. Even the hospital and recovery nurses said how great he is. We highly recommend Dr. Lough to anyone needing surgery. He takes his time to make sure he answers all of your questions! We really trust Dr. Lough, and I don't think we would consider another surgeon unless Dr. Lough personally suggested him or her. We have a lot of faith in his abilities! He is like the best kept secret in Austin! 5 Star Surgeon / 5 Star Service / 5 Star Person!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

He’s listen and he’s awesome love mi visits cause he tells u like it is thank u Dr Lough

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Excellent services and staff. Surgery process from initial consultation through completion was thorough, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Erik G. Lough's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Workers Comp