Ratings for Dr. Erik G. Lough

I Love Dr.Lough and his staff. I am 1 year out of GB surgery and could not be happier. Dr. Lough suggested a new facility to do my surgery and it was more like a spa visit then a hospital stay. Dr. Lough and I have had extensive talks about my results and what to expect that I feel like I will be confident on an excellent outcome! I was given Dr. Lough's name as a reference from my BIL that is a surgeon at the mayo clinic in Minn. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I was in the clinic for appointment with the dietitian prior to surgery. The nurse said Dr. Lough had time to see me so I was able to see the surgeon the same day and surgery was scheduled. Totally unexpected, but convenient for me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

My follow up was very pleasant as was Dr. Lough. He too the time to answer my questions and was very informative as to my progression and goals.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

My experience was great. I would highly recommend Dr. Lough.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

i was treat with kindness and respect and especially Dr. lough thank u for everything .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Erik G. Lough's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)