Ratings for Dr. Mylynda Waldrop

I began using Dr. Waldrop when she first started her practice at Premier. She was is very blunt and needs better bedside manners. She began very conservative and now she is very ecentric....purple hair, mini dresses and skirts, tattoos,..mid-life crisis maybe? My child had an ear infection and she only gave her a cough suppressant and I knew she needed an antibiotic. The same day I went to another Dr and he gave her an antibiotic because she indeed did have an ear infection and it cleared within 24 hrs. I will never go back to Premier Pediatrics in Longview. The front office is not very friendly and you feel as if you have been run thru like a herd of cows.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Waldrop is very rude and blunt. She needs to consider her bed side manner when talking to her patient's parents. She made a smart comment to me about wanting to be friends with an orthodontist because my daughter was still sucking a pacifier. That had nothing to do with her, she wasn't my regular doctor and she isn't our dentist. She acted as if she couldn't touch my daughter to figure out what was wrong with her and she pretty much sent us home, with no solution. We were back, seeing our regular doctor, within a week with a diagnosis of strept throat!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Waldrop has seen my youngest daughter since birth, & the oldest since our move to TX. She has always been a very busy doctor, there are not many she turns away. She is always on time, and if she thinks she will be a little long with another case, she will pop in and let you know. She is great with both of my daughters. It is difficult at times to get a phone call in, but that is normal anywhere. She hasn't minding letting me see specialists on certain occasions either; she will admit that there are times she wants a specialists insight. I have had a good experience with her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The staff is terrible and have messed up my appointments several times.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Mylynda Waldrop's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longview, TX