Ratings for Dr. Eugene H. Schmitt

Wasn't the best experience. Felt he didn't listen.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I have nothing bad to say! He has a good bedside manner, friendly, informative. He doesn’t push for anything that is unnecessary. I I’ll continue to see him in the future!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I had a labiaplasty procedure done six months ago and everything went as expected. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Did a terrible job on my nose , almost 6,000 dollars down the drain , I should Sue !

Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Schmitt and his staff are wonderful! They are very knowledgeable and very helpful!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a wonderful experience from the beginning of my consultation with Dr. Schmitt and the staff to the post op. Thank you, Heather Jones

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

He is an excellent surgeon. I am very happy with all of the procedures he has done for me. I would highly recommend him and have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Everything went very well with my surgery. I have been happy with everything so far. No concerns.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

From the initial meeting with Dr. Schmitt to the follow-up call the day after surgery I felt comfortable and at ease with Dr. Schmitt and his staff. Randy and his team were great before and after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Schmitt for anyone looking to have a breast reduction. The only regret I have is not having this done sooner.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

My wife had a breast augmentation with this Dr. and has had a horrible outcome. She is so upset she is having to see a psychiatrist. He told us that he would fix it but would charge us for it. If we didn't want to pay she could just live with it. I don't feel he stays on top of current cosmetic trends and techniques. We had it revised with someone else who said it was an easy fix and warranties his work. And, her results are outstanding. We don't see how something like this happened. Lesson learned, why would you let someone fix something you couldn't do right in the first place?

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Eugene H. Schmitt's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1977)

HealthPartners