You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Olson

After a very long enjoyable time with a Dr that retired I had my first appointment with Dr Olson. I have always loved every Dr that has cared for me during my life time, with the exception of this Dr. She was unkind, inconsiderate, and treated so badly that I was in tears by the time I left her office. I have since found a new neurologist who is kind & has actually almost cured me of my migraines. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr olson has treated me through a very difficult time related to an unexpected negative outcome from spinal surgery performed by a neurosurgeon. While I could not recover from the symptoms she has provided me treatment and support to regain my life and begin to enjoy a forced retirement

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

After suffering migraines for over 20 years and consulting numberous doctors, I finally found relief under Dr. Olson's expert care. It look just one appointment and following the regimen she put me on to start experiencing significant relief from migraines. She is relocating to Fort Collins which happens to be a 100 mile round trip for me; however, I plan to continue seeing her because she is worth every mile!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Jill M. Olson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "After a very long enjoyable time with a Dr that retired I had my first appointment with Dr Olson. I have always loved every Dr that has cared for me during my l..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr olson has treated me through a very difficult time related to an unexpected negative outcome from spinal surgery performed by a neurosurgeon. While I could ..."

October 9, 2014