You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Zaitz

I had been under the care of a different Endocrinologist for several years, got tired of waiting all day to be seen. This doctor is caring, prompt, and courteous. She really cares about her patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Being I have nodules on and near My thyroid, I expected to be examined. Dr Zaitz never touched My neck? That explained the quick appointment a PROFESSIONAL ENDOCRINOLOGIST should examine their patient. Waiting 3 months for My new Doctor is scary but I did My research well this time & KNOW I WILL BE TREATED TO THE BEST OF MY NEW DOCTORS ABILITY. Dr Zaitz needs charm school & I'm asking My Insurance Company to get a refund, she did absolutely NOTHING FOR ME.VERY RUDE SPOKE WITH HER BACK TURNED TO ME THE WHOLE FIVE MINUTES SHE WAS IN THE ROOM. A 4.5mm cyst needs attention, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DOCTOR & RUDE STAFF ALL BUT ONE STAY AWAY if your truly concerned about your endocrine Health.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have NEVER been to any Doctor that never looked at me as she spoke??? Dr Zaitz may have book smarts but needs to learn to speak to her patients. I have been having several medical issues thyroid cyst is just one of them, this Dr never touched my neck???? I have swollen glands around my thyroid and was trying to show her where they were, she said to me " that's NOT WHERE YOUR THYROID IS " 4.55 MM CYST, TROUBLE SWALLOWING, SORE THROAT ALWAYS AND CHOCKING IN MY SLEEP. THIS DOCTOR IS ONE of THE RUDEST PEOPLE IEVER MET.TERRIBLE ACTUALLY NO BESIDE MANNER AT ALL. SAD TO SAY ALL OF THAT TIME SPENT LEARNING WILL NEVER MAKE HER A GOOD DOCTOR BECAUSE SHE WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PATIENTS. I FEEL BAD FOR THE OTHER DOCTOR IN THAT OFFICE. PERHAPS THE THREE PEOPLE THERE WERE WAITING FOR HER.DOCTOR ZAITZ AND HER STAFF RUFE RUFE RUDE.ONE WOMAN WITH BLONDE HAIR WAS THE ONLY NICE PERSON THETE.THE DARK HAIRED WOMAN HORRIBLE. I'M DRIVING TO NYC TO A TRAL DOCTOR WITH ENDOCRINOLOGY AS HER SPECIALITY. BEWARE OF QUICK APPOINTMENTS. WAITING IS FINE WHEN YOUR CHOSEN DOCTOR SEE'S YOU, SPEAKS TO YOU. WARNING DR ZAITZ HAS THE PERSONALITY OF A DOOR MAT.No Stats minus ten!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

The staff is HORRIBLE. The receptionist is beyond rude and a disgusting representation of what you would want in an office staff. The doctor, no better. She was telling me how I need to lose weight and she was in NO WAY qualified to tell me that when she should have taken her own advice. I felt very rushed and she told me to WedMD my questions, not before she tried pushing some medication not covered my insurance, not a medication to help with my diabetes but a medication I learned through research is a weight loss supplement. Horrible experience, told my primary medical doctor never to recommend her as she is by far the worst endocrinologist I have ever encountered! And again because the staff is so horrible good luck making an appointment, not only was the girl Aimee soo incredibly rude and condescending but was arguing with me about seeing the doctor for my thyroid problems when, get this, I don't have a thyroid problem! Run far away from this practice!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Rude nasty staff, rude nasty doctor. NEVER AGAIN!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr Zaitz was the third doctor to attempt to stabilize my levels after my thyroid was removed and the first doctor to succeed. You are never rushed and she takes time to answer all of your questions and help you to understand the best way to deal with any obstacles you are facing. I simply find her to be professional, knowledgable and one if the best in her field.

Submitted August 6, 2014

For over twenty years I have had thyroid problems.I went to at least four other endocrinologists never to return again. I felt very angry that none of these doctors could help me. I have found them rude and extremely incompetent. I then began seeing my ear, nose and throat doctor. Even though I had confidence in him as my ent I did not see any change in my condition. I decided to just to see my primary doctor for this problem. I was taking synthroid for all these years and he would always check my levels and it was not helping. He recommended Dr. Jennifer Zaitz. I was his patient for almost twenty-five years and I had complete faith in him. As soon I met Dr. Zaitz I immediately knew she was the one to help me. My first visit she diagnosed my condition, told me I needed surgery and sent me to a surgeon that strictly operated on the thyroid. As of 9/17/2013 I had my surgery. Since then my thyroid problem was gone. I will be eternally grateful and continue to be a patient of DR. Zaitz.

Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Jennifer Zaitz's office staff are welcoming, professional& attentive in person and on the phone. Dr. Zaitz has a pleasant demeanor/approach to my health assessment. My appointments never seem hurried and I always feel I have Dr. Zaitz's complete attention. She uses a collaborative, holistic approach in my plan of care by asking for my concerns/questions, personal observations & goals. Her review of all testing is thorough & always explained to me. Dr. Jennifer Zaitz manages my endocrine issues easily and thoroughly. She is a gem!

Submitted April 28, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Zaitz.I find her office staff to be prompt polite and helpful. Dr.Zaitz has helped me with my health issues a great deal and because of her care I have improvement in my health and am feeling much better. This doctor takes the time to listen and answer your questions. I am so grateful to be in her care and to have her as my doctor. I would recommend her highly. Oh and by the way this doctor is not fat, but 8 1/2 months pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Office cancelled my appointment two times. I had to take off two days of work only to be told late the prior day that they were cancelling.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Zaitz's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been under the care of a different Endocrinologist for several years, got tired of waiting all day to be seen. This doctor is caring, prompt, and courteo..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Being I have nodules on and near My thyroid, I expected to be examined. Dr Zaitz never touched My neck? That explained the quick appointment a PROFESSIONAL END..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have NEVER been to any Doctor that never looked at me as she spoke??? Dr Zaitz may have book smarts but needs to learn to speak to her patients. I have been ..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is HORRIBLE. The receptionist is beyond rude and a disgusting representation of what you would want in an office staff. The doctor, no better. She was..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude nasty staff, rude nasty doctor. NEVER AGAIN!!"

October 26, 2014
  • City changed from "HOLMDEL" to "Middletown"

October 14, 2013