Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Zaitz

Never a long wait, and never rushed through an appointment. Always available for questions and any concerns you may have. She is very encouraging and supportive. I feel very comfortable with her. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on meds and treatment plans. She will guide you to the best treatment for you, but is willing to work with you on what you are comfortable with. Her staff is friendly and helpful, especially Aimee. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I'm am a 20 yr. old woman with PCOS and have never been to a better doctor! She is so professional and cares about her patients. She has helped me more in 10 months than it have been helped in 8 years since my diagnosis. She tells you like it is and does whatever she can to help your situation. Amazing! Would definitely recommend. Not to mention how amazing her staff is. So friendly and caring!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I had my entire thyroid removed and had been to several doctors, none of which who could get my TSH, T3 and T4 in line. Dr. Zaitz accomplished that by my second visit. I travel almost an hour to see her because I find her and her staff to go above and beyond what is expected. I have never waited more than five or ten minutes to see Dr. Zaitz who takes the time to talk to you and go over in great detail what you may be experiencing and works with you to help you understand the issues and come up with a treatment plan. She is detailed an follows through and I have never felt rushed when at an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Zaitz to anyone who is in need of an endocrinologist. She is by far the best!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I developed diabetes post renal transplant. Dr. Zaitz is extremely knowledgeable and stays up on current treatment options. She is professional, caring and compassionate. I pass hundreds of endos on my trip to her office...the travel is WELL WORTH it!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I had been under the care of a different Endocrinologist for several years, got tired of waiting all day to be seen. This doctor is caring, prompt, and courteous. She really cares about her patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Being I have nodules on and near My thyroid, I expected to be examined. Dr Zaitz never touched My neck? That explained the quick appointment a PROFESSIONAL ENDOCRINOLOGIST should examine their patient. Waiting 3 months for My new Doctor is scary but I did My research well this time & KNOW I WILL BE TREATED TO THE BEST OF MY NEW DOCTORS ABILITY. Dr Zaitz needs charm school & I'm asking My Insurance Company to get a refund, she did absolutely NOTHING FOR ME.VERY RUDE SPOKE WITH HER BACK TURNED TO ME THE WHOLE FIVE MINUTES SHE WAS IN THE ROOM. A 4.5mm cyst needs attention, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DOCTOR & RUDE STAFF ALL BUT ONE STAY AWAY if your truly concerned about your endocrine Health.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have NEVER been to any Doctor that never looked at me as she spoke??? Dr Zaitz may have book smarts but needs to learn to speak to her patients. I have been having several medical issues thyroid cyst is just one of them, this Dr never touched my neck???? I have swollen glands around my thyroid and was trying to show her where they were, she said to me " that's NOT WHERE YOUR THYROID IS " 4.55 MM CYST, TROUBLE SWALLOWING, SORE THROAT ALWAYS AND CHOCKING IN MY SLEEP. THIS DOCTOR IS ONE of THE RUDEST PEOPLE IEVER MET.TERRIBLE ACTUALLY NO BESIDE MANNER AT ALL. SAD TO SAY ALL OF THAT TIME SPENT LEARNING WILL NEVER MAKE HER A GOOD DOCTOR BECAUSE SHE WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PATIENTS. I FEEL BAD FOR THE OTHER DOCTOR IN THAT OFFICE. PERHAPS THE THREE PEOPLE THERE WERE WAITING FOR HER.DOCTOR ZAITZ AND HER STAFF RUFE RUFE RUDE.ONE WOMAN WITH BLONDE HAIR WAS THE ONLY NICE PERSON THETE.THE DARK HAIRED WOMAN HORRIBLE. I'M DRIVING TO NYC TO A TRAL DOCTOR WITH ENDOCRINOLOGY AS HER SPECIALITY. BEWARE OF QUICK APPOINTMENTS. WAITING IS FINE WHEN YOUR CHOSEN DOCTOR SEE'S YOU, SPEAKS TO YOU. WARNING DR ZAITZ HAS THE PERSONALITY OF A DOOR MAT.No Stats minus ten!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

The staff is HORRIBLE. The receptionist is beyond rude and a disgusting representation of what you would want in an office staff. The doctor, no better. She was telling me how I need to lose weight and she was in NO WAY qualified to tell me that when she should have taken her own advice. I felt very rushed and she told me to WedMD my questions, not before she tried pushing some medication not covered my insurance, not a medication to help with my diabetes but a medication I learned through research is a weight loss supplement. Horrible experience, told my primary medical doctor never to recommend her as she is by far the worst endocrinologist I have ever encountered! And again because the staff is so horrible good luck making an appointment, not only was the girl Aimee soo incredibly rude and condescending but was arguing with me about seeing the doctor for my thyroid problems when, get this, I don't have a thyroid problem! Run far away from this practice!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Rude nasty staff, rude nasty doctor. NEVER AGAIN!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr Zaitz was the third doctor to attempt to stabilize my levels after my thyroid was removed and the first doctor to succeed. You are never rushed and she takes time to answer all of your questions and help you to understand the best way to deal with any obstacles you are facing. I simply find her to be professional, knowledgable and one if the best in her field.

Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Jennifer Zaitz's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2007)