Ratings for Dr. Adriano N. Salicru

Years of doctors not knowing what was wrong with me ended when I saw Dr. Salicru at Johns Hopkins. Thank you for caring enough to figure my case out when no one else could. A+ doctor. HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to figure me out. Other's couldn't.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Salicru has been very helpful with my daughter's care as he taught us about her condition in great detail. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Awesome doc, he was able to figure me out after listening to me. My annoying rash is now no more.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I came to Dr. Salicru after seeing multiple specialists for unexplained symptoms including joint and muscle pains. He sat down with me, listened to my story, examined my records, and ordered a simple blood test where he diagnosed me with polymyalgia rheumatica. He was able to direct me to a rheumatologist for further management of this condition. I'm very glad to have seen him for my initial diagnosis!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Salicru has been very helpful treating my symptoms. He was prompt at our office visit, and listened to my concerns. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Salicru provided me with the insight I was looking for regarding this chronic rash that I've had on my hands for the past several years. He listened to me and performed patch testing that demonstrated what I was causing my reactions. I am now symptom free, thank you Dr. Salicru! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Salicru was very helpful in seeing my Spanish speaking only mother who was suffering from food allergy to fresh fruits. He helped explain to us how this form of food allergy was related to her sensitivity to trees. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I flew in from out of state to visit with Dr. Salicru to gain better insight into my chronic hives and periodic swelling. My other doctors initially thought this was due to my medications and/or food ingestion, but Dr. Salicru was able to reassure me that this was not the case and he prescribed different medications that now has my symptoms under much better control. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Very knowledgable, he was able to determine why I was having difficulty breathing so much. I have referred my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Adriano N. Salicru's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2007)