Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Raleigh

So unprofessional. Before asking about my pain, she asked if i had googled my issues. Obviously--who doesnt google their pain? She then proceeded to scold me, and talk down to, even when I told her that i didnt take what i googled very seriously. Then she told me that i was free to take, or not take her advice and either way, she didnt care. Awful, despicable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Raleigh and also her staff. I have chronic back problems and also fibromyalgia. The staff goes out of their way to schedule me, the nurses are excellent and kind and this doctor is the best I have had... She is calm, thoughtful and kind. I have no idea why anyone would say anything negative about her, EVER... Treatments can backfire for someone like me, and they have with other doctors, but never with this one.... As a DO she knows the source of pain and she has worked closely with me to begin a serious of gentle adjustments on my spine... She is caring and always patient, and helpful

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Raleigh was the worst doctor EVER. She made me wait HOURS. She left the room to yell at her staff (for no reason) mid-appointment. She talked down to me. I want to scream from the rooftops what a terrible doctor she is so that I can save other people from wasting their precious time. She is a colossal tool. The end.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Raleigh is very caring and very concerned about the wellness of her patients. I would go to no other!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Elizabeth Raleigh's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Hopewell, NJ