Ratings for Dr. William J. Lawton

Had a great experience with Dr. Lawton. He was very knowledgeable and was able to explain to me what was going on. He spent almost an hour with me and when I had any questions his nurse was always there to talk to. I would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I didn't get to meet Dr Lawton until minutes before my procedure. I only meet with PAs and talked to nurses on the phone. I asked him several questions and voiced my concerns. He stared at me like he was just waiting for me to finish. No answers were found for my upper abdominal pain. He insisted on scheduling a Colonoscopy. I knew that wasn't going to produce any answers either. I knew I needed to find a new doctor and my new GP found I had mono. My spleen was enlarged due to that causing abdominal pain.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Staff is very poor and Dr. Lawton did not help me at all. I went to the university teaching hospital and was immediately put on medication for my serious illness. I am better now, no help at all to Dr. Lawton.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. William J. Lawton's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)