Ratings for Dr. Evan R. Moore

Dr. Moore is the classic American good Doctor. Very friendly, knowledgeable about his practice, great sense of humor and one of the few doctors left that actually care about their patients. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I had a few different procedures done (at the same time) inside my nose and sinus cavities. Dr. Moore was a pleasure to be around in the initial visit and the surgery itself. Very knowledgeable, patient with explanations, etc. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever been to see. My wife and i took our one year old son to see him several times. Never waited more than a couple minutes. Looks young but is extremely knowledgable. Was super helpful and spent a lot of time with us explaining everything. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr Moore and his staff were the most pleasant and friendly staff I have ever seen. My daughter was feeling better the very next day after she saw Dr Moore. Also, the scheduling department worked with my complex schedule and took a lot of time sqeezing me in to his busy schedule. They made me feel like family. I highly recommend Dr Moore and his company to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012