Ratings for Dr. William P. Sanders

Great Dr.He was only Dr to order tests for my Dad.The others passed us by,blinded by their arrogance.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

This doctor has done very little to help my daughter. He needs to LISTEN to his patients and help them get the medical attention they need when their health is getting worse!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

AGREE WITH PERSON BELOW IN ALL RESPECTS - STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING MONEY AWAY!!! HE TALKS YOU INTO UNECESSARY PROCEDURES - GIVES GAS TOO FREELY & TOO STRONG - SEEMS LIKE PURPOSELY DOPES PATIENTS UP - WARNING!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

quality is poor, takes advantage of patient's situation, deceptive, quality is poor, poor, poor, talks patient into procedures, starts procedure without patient being aware of it

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

This is a very nice Dr. - he made me feel comfortable, which is important to me in a dentist's office. He is top notch in every way and has a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

I was sold 1 type of denture and given a quite different one which was not acceptable! Deceitful Dr. and staff! Nitrous gas is given far too much! I had to be given oxygen after too much nitrous gas. I am very angry at the ordeal I went through with this dentist and have had to place a stop payment on my final check as I just won't settle for inferior work as well as NOT what I was told I'd get. I was sold a valplast overdenture but presented in the end with an acrylic one which hurts! I will never use him again!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

THIS DR. IS VERY INCOMPETENT, HIS WORK IS VERY POORLY DONE. I HAD WORK DONE THAT DID'NT LAST SIX MONTHS AND WAS CHARGED AGAIN TO PERFORM THE SAME PROCEDURE. THIS DR. SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE PULLED

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. William P. Sanders's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ruston, LA