Ratings for Dr. Keith Douglas

Husband had hand surgery, my husband kept telling me something was still not right with his hand, over 4 months later he pulled a string out of his thumb that should have never been there that was over an inch or more in size that Dr. Keith Douglas left in his thumb.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I went to Dr. Douglas for a dislocated finger. The staff was very nice and helpful. Dr. Douglas thoroughly explained my injury and the possible options for my situation. His expertise was very apparent and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I done went to Dr. Douglas to check on the pain on my pain. After filling out Obama's paperwork, I only had to wait 5 minutes to see the doctor. His nurse was very nice and we talked about the beach. Dr. Douglas was very friendly and we talked about my injury. He said I could have surgery and gave me other options. Most importantly, Dr. Douglas listened to me and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Douglas. I came to him for an issue with my wrist and he was very knowledgeable and polite. He took a lot of time explaining my options and weighing the risks and benefits of both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options. At this time he and I both decided surgery was not necessary at the moment and he sent me home with a list of things I could do on my own to improve my situation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr Douglas was great. I had a cyst on my hand and he removed it at the office. I was in and out within an hour! I thought I might be there all day, but Dr Douglas made the process quick and easy. I have full confidence in his work.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Keith Douglas's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Champ Va