Ratings for Dr. Lawrence E. Burns

Dr Burns is the only dr I would ever want to take care of my feet!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The wait time isn't always the best but it's worth it. The staff are friendly and he knows exactly what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

was great in finding the problem of pain in my foot, (a thorn that was buried under the skin. went back to him a second time when I fell turned out i broke my foot gave me a special boot and never charged. the office wait time was long dr burns took his time with me until the foot was numb enough for him to dig out the thorn,his staff does need training but every one has to start some place. i would recommend him but expect a little longer than average wait time. it will be worth it.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Went for my appt and had to wait 2.5 hours. Demanded payment before they would see me, but charged more than their agreed rate from Humanna. They were well overbooked and were even telling people to go home and reschedule. The Dr kept coming in and out of the office trying to fix the reception computer/printer as there had been a problem. The Dr couldn't concentrate on my case and I had to ask the nurse to remind him he wasn't finished with my exam. More interested in the intern who was following him around than me. The office staff were all very nice, but were not trained how to even do the billing. I've changed doctors.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Lawrence E. Burns's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company