Ratings for Dr. M. Ezaydi

He is a very good Doctor He is a very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

The most terrible doctor ever, I beg him to give a referral and he said "Why? It is a waste of time"

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr Ezyadi has been my doctor for about 10 years now. I find him to be very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He has helped me through some very difficult times. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I have been going to Shawnessy Medical since early 80s, it is after Dr. Ezaydi joined have i seen a very well run clinic. During the Dr. Patel times, the wait times were simply horrible. Thank you, Dr. Ezaydi & team. He has always spent sufficient time with me to inform me well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr Ezaydi's professionalism and diagnosis has literally saved my life. He is an awesome Doctor and a great tribute to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

He is the best and most knowlidgeable doctor I have eve had. He is compasionate and patient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr Murad treated me very well, he handled my case professionally, i definitely recommend this doctor and don't pay attention to the bad reviews

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I felt rushed, his visits are very brief. On one occasion I timed it and he said goodbye after 4 minutes and 12 seconds. Out of which the first couple of minutes I had to remind him what kind of tests and when . Became defensive when I said my time and taxpayers money wasted for meeting him to only be told my results were normal.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr.Ezaydi has been our family MD for quite sometime now and I have nothing to complain about.Very professional,thorough and caring.I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr.Ezaydi is very knowledgeable , kind, caring and truly one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. M. Ezaydi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.