Ratings for Dr. Radhika Khorana

Painless appointment!! :):):) She always patiently addresses all of my stupid dentistry questions too!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Khorana is very professional and knowledgeable. Was great with my two kids.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very knowledgeable and made me feel in good hands and seemed to look out for my best interests. Makes a trip to the dentist somewhat bearable!! lol

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I am not a fan of most dentist, but I have referred friends and family to Dr. Khorana because she comes across as trust worthy and I feel confident about her recommendations and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I rarely make time to post reviews unless I have a very positive experience. I have seen approximately five dentists over the last 30 years and Dr. Khorana is one of the most professional, knowledgeable, polished (and soft spoken!) dentists I have dealt with. I was a bit taken aback at some of the reviews below which do not correspond with my experience at the Mississauga office. Two teeth for which other dentists were quick to recommend drilling immediately, Dr. Khorana reviewed the xrays and suggested less invasive approaches that involved better home dental care, flossing, fluoride before resorting to using a drill. In both cases the cavities stopped and we avoided unnecessary work (and cost!!). I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Khorana will make a better butcher than a dentist. Absolute disaster with the drill. Find another job.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Radhika Khorana is soft spoken but does not possess the skills required to do complicated procedures, talks to the hygienist and watches TV, minor fillings done 6 months ago are still hurting. Would not go again, too scared.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I think Dr. Khorana is very professional but a very down to earth person as well - which I can't say for many other professionals out there - very refreshing. I have gone to see Dr. Khorana many times, and have sent many of my friends and family members to her as well. Great experience from herself and her entire staff with every visit I have made.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

three of our family members where told they had cavities, my husband who has had 2 cavities in his life all of a sudden has 2 new cavities, doesn't make sense, going for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

1) First appointment locked out for 15mins, they were late 5mims for my first appointment. 2) First exrays done without vest. 3) Dr. Khorana couldn't tell top from bottom teeth in exrays, I enquired because I noticed my bottom brace was at the top, she then told her assistant to make sure she mounted to pictures properly or something, but I would think a professional would be able to tell the difference. 4) Her assistant BROKE MY TOOTH with the dental damn thing they use when they are going to work on a cavity. I handed her the peeice of tooth in my mouth. Dr. K said she didn't break it, that it was only part of a filling. After my cavity was fixed that's when they finally noticed that they did indeed chip off part of my tooth next to the one they were working on. I was very concerned with the lack of professionalism and knowledge. I would not recommend Dr. Khorana to anyone. Aweful aweful experience. Very upsetting that I felt lied to and on edge the whole appointment.

Submitted July 27, 2012