Ratings for Dr. Christina Plaskos

Dr Plaskos is always there with an open ear and kind heart for any problem that I may have. She is an amazing injector and always goes for harmony over perfection. I appreciate her honesty and trust her, which is so important in a physician/patient relationship. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Christina Plaskos will make you wait for hours and then tell you what's wrong with your appearance when you wanted your veins looked at. The ratings on this page that say otherwise we're done by her staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Plaskos is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to talk to you to make sure you're receiving the best possible experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr Plaskos is a very skilled cosmetic enhancement physician with an excellent eye for aesthetics. She takes her time with each patient. Her assistants Francine and Mariya are excellent as well. They are all very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Plaskos for over ten years now. She is the consumate professional but also very down to earth. She makes time for you and goes out of her way to help you also on a personal level. I would rate her as superior in her field and highly recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Plaskos is extremely knowledgeable and skilled . I have complete confidence in her judgement and abilities . I am addicted to the Ageis products . I was told last week I look younger then I did three years ago .. now that is what I'm looking for !! Big thank you to Dr . Plaskos

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Plaskos is not only knowledgeable, and friendly, but a very compassionate Doctor. I trust and value her opinions 100%. Always recommend her to friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

thank you, doctor, I feel much better about myself now, will see you again:)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Plaskos, she has always gone out of her way to accommodate me . She is extremely gifted when it comes to botox and fillers, I've always been more than pleased with the results. Also, Dr Plaskos is very honest which is refreshing in this industry! Definitely book with her for any of your cosmetic needs. The staff as well are always kind and pleasant. You'll leave there feeling great

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015