Ratings for Dr. Scott Yamaoka

Just had work done this afternoon to my gums. Very knowledgeable doctor and even called me in the evening to follow up and ensure everything is okay. Staff is very good too! The only downside is you have to pay for the work up front instead of billing through insurance. I will most definitely use his services in the future need be.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I've been to Yamaoka twice now for gum grafts. Both operations worked. He is expensive but seems to know what he is doing. He operates with a large staff - the ones I dealt with were helpful and knowledgeable. My only criticism would be that I’ve had to wait 15 minutes or so past the appointment time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Yamoaka and his staff are great. He listens to the concerns and answers all questions. I always look to see how staff are treated and he treats them with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You come out of his office knowing that he knows what he is talking about and you will have nothing but confidence in his skill.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Scott Yamaoka has been amazing! I've had all my lower gums grafted due to severe gum recession. I have allergies to certain anaesthetics and medications and Dr. Yamaoka was very attentive and flexible, giving me as pain-free a surgery as possible. Dr. Yamaoka uses the latest surgical techniques and is very knowledgeable. He is very caring and calm and I felt very confident in his hands. His staff is very polite, caring and helpful. The doctor, his assistants and client coordinators Jackie and Anita took the time to answer my many questions in helpful ways. My gums now feel and look great! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing dental surgery!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012