Ratings for Dr. Jeanette Boyd

Dr. Boyd is very knowledgeable and caring although quite busy so making sure a referall goes through can be a challenge. Her older receptionist is horrible to deal with, extremely unhelpful, rude,entitled and interrupts before one can finish speaking. Looking into changing doctors only because of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Boyd is a wonderful doctor probably one of the best in the area. Her staff on the other hand is horrible, they always are rude to the point of yelling at you they are never willing to help with any situation. I will be changing doctors after a lot of time and consideration on this matter because I simply feel her staff is so bad, some of he worst people I have ever delt with. This staff has brought me to tears on more then one occasion.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have only had helpful, honest, respectful encounters with this physician. The move to a new clinic seems to have cleared up the excessive waiting issue and inability to book appointments.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

One of the most kind and considerate and knowledgeable and intuitive doctors out there

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Amazing Doctor, always goes above and beyond. Horrible staff Laurie is painful to deal with and always makes me feel horrible.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Boyd delivered my fourth baby - she was amazing. So kind and encouraging during delivery as well as skilled and knowledgable. Very thankful to have her as my GP too. She always makes me feel cared for and has good medical knowledge. The only negative thing I could write about her is that she is very busy and so it's sometimes hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr.Boyd is a exceptionally great doctor. she is very kind hearted and makes you feel like you are her most important patient. Her receptionist Laurie is one of the worst people I have ever come across. she is impossible to deal with. I wish she would get a new receptionist and then the experience would be perfect.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Boyd is the most comforting, reassuring, kind and knowledgable doctor I have ever encountered. I saw her during my pregnancy and while my baby was little. She never makes you feel rushed, she always explains things fully, takes all the time you need for questions and just makes you feel supported and informed. I had some complications in my pregnancy, which were quite scary for me at the time. After talking to Dr. Boyd I always felt better. She is such a caring person and knowledgable doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Boyd truly is an amazing person and healer. She is wise, calm, open minded and very nurturing. I have so much respect for her. She has been the best doctor I've ever had. She does not judge. She does so much for our community also. She is humble and kind. Thanks for seeing me through s much. Hats off to this amazing doctor. The planet is better because of you. ❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I am forever grateful for her knowledge and dedication to her patients. She has gone over and above what I would expect from a Dr. We ran into a medical emergency while travelling and she was emailing us at 6am on a Sun to advise us what to do. She has been through 2 of my babies births and is my opion more open minded then the midwives in town. On top of being great at her job she is also a warm hearted caring individual and that shines through with her bedside manners. We are truly blessed to have her as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015