Ratings for Dr. Kelly Strode

Dr. Strode herself is fantastic - so caring, so knowlegdable, always wanting to help and great at giving advice to help. As a patient with endometriosis - it's important to me to have a doctor I trust and Strode is that. Her receptionist however - extremely rude, brash and unkind. Be warey.

Submitted January 19, 2018

Terrible. I am 43 yr old female who has a heart condition and Type 1 diabetes. I am unable to take hormonal contraceptives due to my heart condition. I wanted to discuss my options for contraceptives because I fear getting pregnant. When I expressed the desire to have my tubes tied.....she refused to discuss this option with me. She said I may change my mind and want children. I am a 43 yr old independent woman who has never wanted to have children and made that clear to her. I found her inflexible and adamant in her opinion. I left without discussing it any further. I worry about other female patients going to her looking for support in their contraceptive needs, and being met with the same indifference and disrespect for their sexual health and their right to access their choice of contraceptives.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Strode is an amazing doctor. She is extremely caring and knowledgable. She takes the time to answer your questions and never makes you feel rushed. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I don’t recommend her at all. Due to her mistakes my wife ended up suffering a lot and got a high fever and infection and also had to tolerate both the delivery pain for 24 hours and then a C-section without either a general anesthesia or a spinal one and just with epidurals that were repeated many times. My daughter had to get intravenous antibiotics for the first 48 hours of her life while having bruises on her face as well as her arm and her legs. Although she knew that our baby’s meconium, fetal stool , was already released into the maternal fluids, she didn’t do a C-section for 10 hours or more and perhaps as a result my wife got a fever and was shivering for hours. When my daughter was born I was just taking care of my wife who was crying in pain as she couldn’t get a spinal or general anesthesia as she had got repeated epidurals with many unsuccessful attempts or an earlier C-section. She also neglected the ultrasound reports saying that the baby would be much bigger than what she thought and actually the baby was much bigger. After all I am happy that my wife and my daughter both survived.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

She went above and beyond. The day op went smoothly and quickly. The nurses at GGH were caring. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Strode is a wonderful and caring OB who has helped me through a very complicated pregnancy with ease.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Strode is a great doctor. I was referred to her by my family physician, and I'm grateful. She is very nice and understanding, and listens to you. Glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This doctor was great for me! She is very kind and patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Strode took care of me during my first pregnancy. She is a caring and thoughtful physician. She answered all my questions. I felt comfortable, safe and at ease in her care. I did not have any problems scheduling my appointments at her office and only had to wait once as Dr Strode had a patient who needed an emergency surgery. In fact I didn't mind waiting because that sick person needed Dr Strode way more than me that day. I was lucky to have an easy pregnancy, but if I were sick I would definitely want Dr Strode taking care of me. I would highly recommend her and intend to return to her care with my second pregnancy or any other gynecologic issues which may arise.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I am not someone who usually writes reviews. In fact, this is my first review (of anyone or anything) ever and is a testament to how amazing Dr. Strode is. She is extremely kind and knowledgable. I have had multiple paps and one surgery with her and she has done far more for me than I would have ever expected. This includes several phone calls from home just to check up. Anyone needing to see a Gynecologist would be lucky to have Doctor Strode.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015