Ratings for Dr. Kelly Strode

Dr. Strode is an amazing doctor. She is extremely caring and knowledgable. She takes the time to answer your questions and never makes you feel rushed. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I don’t recommend her at all. Due to her mistakes my wife ended up suffering a lot and got a high fever and infection and also had to tolerate both the delivery pain for 24 hours and then a C-section without either a general anesthesia or a spinal one and just with epidurals that were repeated many times. My daughter had to get intravenous antibiotics for the first 48 hours of her life while having bruises on her face as well as her arm and her legs. Although she knew that our baby’s meconium, fetal stool , was already released into the maternal fluids, she didn’t do a C-section for 10 hours or more and perhaps as a result my wife got a fever and was shivering for hours. When my daughter was born I was just taking care of my wife who was crying in pain as she couldn’t get a spinal or general anesthesia as she had got repeated epidurals with many unsuccessful attempts or an earlier C-section. She also neglected the ultrasound reports saying that the baby would be much bigger than what she thought and actually the baby was much bigger. After all I am happy that my wife and my daughter both survived.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Strode is a wonderful and caring OB who has helped me through a very complicated pregnancy with ease.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Strode is a great doctor. I was referred to her by my family physician, and I'm grateful. She is very nice and understanding, and listens to you. Glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Strode took care of me during my first pregnancy. She is a caring and thoughtful physician. She answered all my questions. I felt comfortable, safe and at ease in her care. I did not have any problems scheduling my appointments at her office and only had to wait once as Dr Strode had a patient who needed an emergency surgery. In fact I didn't mind waiting because that sick person needed Dr Strode way more than me that day. I was lucky to have an easy pregnancy, but if I were sick I would definitely want Dr Strode taking care of me. I would highly recommend her and intend to return to her care with my second pregnancy or any other gynecologic issues which may arise.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I am not someone who usually writes reviews. In fact, this is my first review (of anyone or anything) ever and is a testament to how amazing Dr. Strode is. She is extremely kind and knowledgable. I have had multiple paps and one surgery with her and she has done far more for me than I would have ever expected. This includes several phone calls from home just to check up. Anyone needing to see a Gynecologist would be lucky to have Doctor Strode.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I went in for a PAP, but she was very gentle, quick and kind. I had a very short waiting time in the reception area, and in the exam room. No female likes to go for their PAP, but Dr Strode makes it easy.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I had Dr. Strode and Dr. Dzaja for my pregnancy which was high risk. They were amazing. They kept a close eye on my pregnancy especially when I had complications. They took the time to call me at home with my results. They are busy and you do have to wait sometimes, but I have been to other OB's and they are the same or worse! They actually talk to their patients and take time to answer their questions. I was really happy with my delivery and the doctors came to check on me in the hospital afterwards too. Cant say enough about them!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Strode was the nicest doctor. She took great care of my in my pregnancy and always answered all my questions and took her time with me. I had to see her again for problems with my pap smears and she always took good care of me. She really cares about her patients and is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Terrible staff and non-existent doctor. Was referred to her, checked in with my health card, waited an hour in the waiting room and then was told she wasn't in the office. I asked to be rescheduled and was told there was a backlog, no guarantees and they put me on the cancellation list but that I'd be waiting. I said I already waited and then I called my family doctor to get a referral to someone who would actually show up to perform their job. A job that we pay for through our taxes. No apology, just garbage treatment.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014