Ratings for Donielle K. Wilson

Dr. Doni Is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She takes her time to look at my case and makes sure I fully understand every thing that she is doing for me. I go to her before I go to any other doctor to get her thoughts.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Doni is an amazing doctor. She touches every layer of your unique health and works closely with patient to make it a rewarding process and outcome.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I can't say enough about how much I love Dr Doni. Not only is she an incredibly caring doctor which is VERY hard to find, she is vastly knowledgeable. I feel so fortunate to have found her. My health completely turned around and I'm so grateful to her for that. I recommend her to everyone I know. She's the real deal and her staff are so helpful too.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Doni does not know what she is doing. I cannot believe this woman charges 300-400 an hour for what. Insane!!!!!!

Submitted September 25, 2014

I have to disagree with the other comment about Dr.Doni Wilson. My daughter and I have been a patient of Dr. Doni for the past 2 years. I find her to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have been to two other naturopathic doctors in the Long Island area, and I have to say the other two were in it for the money but I do not feel Dr. Doni is that type of doctor. She truly cares about her patients and wants the best for them. I have always had a good experience with her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014