Ratings for Dr. Van-Phuc Nguyen

Perfect one He is the best generalist i ever met, He is very good

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Nguyen's is always available to see his patients. I found his way of speaking unconventional at first. He knows what he is doing and is very direct. I and my husband have found he has always been able to diagnose our problems rapidly. He also has an amazing network of specialists whenever we need a referral. His office is not the Ritz but we go to him for care not for a plush and swanky chair.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have been followed with this doctor since 1978 and I he as been giving me very good care and I like him verry much as a doctor . He his a verry good doctor .

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

This Doctor was my family's family GP.. Went today and it said closed!! I was wondering if anyone knows if he moved or retired.. There was no warning or phone call from him.. He was a great Doctor and now my family is left with bo GP...

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

The office is old, as is the doctor, but every time my family or i went there, we were astonish by his efficiency.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013