Ratings for Dr. Wayne Maillet

I have been to several endodontists and Dr Maillet is definitely the best. He runs his office well - got in to see him within a few minutes of arriving for my appt. He listens well, is gentle and highly skilled. He was open to hearing my concerns. The treatment was painless and healed well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

receptionists are so helpful and understanding, emotionally and financially. the office went above and beyond for me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Had 6 root canals done in early 2015. Three now to be redone (March 2016). My insurance refuses to pay again and Dr. Maillet refuses to even discuss warranty work. Enough Said.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Amazing endodontist. Very competent and fair, and most importantly PAINLESS. Would recommend him to anyone needing a root canal. I agree with the poster below; front end staff and his assistant are amazing. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Immature behavior, with no allowance of open discussions. Just looking to charge a patient(insurance provider) reguardless of need. Ended a fairly one sided conversation, like a terrible jerk.

Submitted March 16, 2016

The best endodontist in Halifax. I would recommend him to any patient requiring endodontic treatment. Gentle, professional and informative. His dental assistant is amazing and the front end staff are terrific! My thanks to the whole team!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I had two absents on my gum. He was very imformative of my options and allowed and very up front concerning the costs and my options.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have been to Dr. Wayne Maillet several times. He is vey competent and does great work, almost painless. I would recommend this office to anyone wanting to have dental work. The staff were very professional and friendly. The facility is very clean and tidy as well. I have full confidence in these people.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

The office staff are liers and refuse to take responsibility for their mistakes. they sent in my claim throught my insurance and then voided it, and didn't sent it back for 6 wks.causing delay in processing the clain which ended up causing me money ,because more work was done ,everyone on the understanding their was still funds available BUT because of the delay there really wasn't. Be very very careful with the office staff as they rip you off..Because people have dental plans ,it is people like this that take advantage and the dentists are laughing all the way to the bank.....

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012