Ratings for Dr. Linda Yee

Dr. Yee is amazing! She eas very knowledgable and explained everything to me very well. Even though the office was very busy, the staff there was able to get me pre tested quickly and also help me find the right pair of glasses. I will be coming back for sure.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Yee is a excellent doctor, friendly, knowledgeable, and very thorough. I recommend this clinic to everyone. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I have to agree with some comments here. Dr. Yee is knowledgeable, kind and patient. Her co-workers, on the other hand, are rude and seem to have very little training. The office is also sort of dated, so I wish I could see Dr. Yee in another location.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I wish I could rate the doctor alone. Dr. Yee is phenomenal, but her office is a mess. She should definitely consider hiring more people.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Fast exam. Doctor didn't seem to care about you after you leave her exam room. She would not answer a simple question after the exam. Office is geared to Chinese clients, staff kept speaking to me in Cantonese after I told him I did understand him. The office seemed to be very disorganized with it's schedule or they were cramming in extra appointments. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Doctor Linda is good doctor, but was bit pushsy trying to sell glasses.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Excellent doctor, very very mediocre staff, good clinic. Will come again for the doctor alone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Very good doctor in the middle of Little Punjab. The staff was not very pleasant and a but pushy, but the doctor was a-mazing! Loved the exam.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Her Office is equipped with somewhat modern instruments and kept in clean condition. The exam is thorough. She gives Good explanation of my existing eye condition and symptoms that I should pay attention to in the future. Very friendly. She mildly pushes for other sales, but not too aggressive. I leave the office with complete prescription including PD number.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This is a case of beauty and brains. Dr. Lind Yee is not your usual optometrist. She is very professional and cool. She and her staff provides excellent service and advice to accommodate and satisfy their clientele. Highly recommendable!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015