Ratings for Dr. Parisa Rezaiefar

I have been under Dr Rezaiefar's care for a few years, she also followed me during my pregnancy in 2012/2013. She sees my daughter who is now 3.5 years old, and my husband as well. She has always been helpful and listens to any concerns. She has residents under her now who bring her in for additional consults if necessary; I have never felt like I lacked in care. As others have mentioned, she is most definitely human and absolutely cares for her patients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Rezaiefar is extremely human. She definitely cares for her patient. When I used to visit her with my elderly mother I was happy that she was always paying attention to my mother and what she was saying. I found that many other doctors tend to ignore elderly patients conversations. She is a very efficent doctor and a wonderful person. We were very lucky to have her, as my mother who passed away in April 2013, has often said. Merci Dr. Rezaiefar.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I am an elderly person and i find this young doctor very helpful. She does not hesitate to send me to a specialist when needed. I wish her the best of luck!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Rezaiefar is a great Doctor she went far beyond my expectations as a new physician . She has helped me alot since my first visit in June 2012 .She is very accurate and thorough and very much into details . You can tell that she really cares for her patients . I would greatly recommend her .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012