Ratings for Dr. Anton Bergh

Although Dr. Anton Bergh was not accepting new patients at the time, he made an exception for my husband who has a very serious disease. We found Dr. Bergh to be professional, knowledgeable and thoughtful. His concern for my husband was very touching. We are grateful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Bergh is a very knowledgeable individual. He has been my doctor for the past 10 years and now my wife and children see him as well. I respect his medical acumen and bedside manner. ​

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Bergh has been our physician for a number of years and has been awesome .He is not a pill pusher. He is compassionate,resourceful,looks at alternatives to drugs when possible and has given us great care and concern over the years!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Wonderful wiry children and very kind. Simply the best doctor one could ask for.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bergh for about 10 years. He also treats my sons. I have had excellent experiences with him. He asks lots of questions and yes he will look things up to verify his diagnosis and share information sites with me. I don't find this a problem; in fact I think it shows humility and honesty to 'double check' his conclusions. He is very good at referrals when needed and balances further testing with value of information it would give. He asks for updates on the whole family whenever I come in. He always fits us in on short notice when we have a more urgent (non emergency) concern.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Bergh is just great on his practice, listening always to your concerns and bring solutions all the time. If you are looking for a great family Dr, Dr Bergh is the one

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I think if Dr. Bergh will lose connection to Google he would be able to prescribe medications.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I will NEVER see this man again! He told me to "just act normal" after having my second concussion. He lost my paper work, "Oh, I have a new receptionist, she forgot to send the papers in" so I was not referred to a brain injury specialist after still having terrible concussion/post concussion symptoms. I saw him for over 8 years and over looked MANY things. He is careless, unprofessional and an absolute disgrace to family doctors everywhere. He often googles information, and then prescribes negligently.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Bergh is an amazing Doctor. He diagnosed my b12 deficiency out of the blue. He was doing some study on Prevacid that I was taking and realized that it was causing b12 levels to drop. He had me tested and I was extremely low. Taking b12 I am feeling fine now. I find him to be an amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been with Dr Bergh for about 15 years and have found him to be thorough and efficient. When I was first diagnosed with Cancer, he called me into his office to give me the news, and had already booked an appointment with a surgeon for me. Also, he emailed me some research on Cancer for me to review. Friends with the same diagnosis did not get near this level of support. His prompt action was extremely helpful and comforting even though none of this process is appealing. Also, his surgeon referral was an excellent choice! To this day, he is supportive of my health concerns. I plan to stick with Dr Bergh.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017