Ratings for Dr. John Odai

Dr. Odai and his team took the unpleasantness out of the whole root canal experience. Although I don't wish to have another root canal, they made it tolerable and were very patient, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Odai is the absolute best. He is caring, reassuring and takes the time to explain options and procedures.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was referred to Dr Odai for a root canal by my dentist. Following a reading of my scan, Dr Odai explained the options offered to me, one of which was to wait and watch. I thought that was incredibly honest but I knew it had to get done sooner than later. I in turn explained to the doc that I have an immunocompromised condition as a result of a transplant, that I receive a monthly transfusion of antibodies to boost my immunity, but that I atill remainhighly susceptible to infections. Dr. Odai did the root canal and he did the procedure with outstanding proficiency. I didn't feel pain or discomfort at all during, or even the day after. On the next day, his office called me to follow up and make sure all was well. I highly recommend Dr Odai. The office has state of the art dental machinery, sanitary conditions of the premises is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. I commend the front desk administration for their effectiveness and courtesy.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Two dentists who have seen the Xrays of a root canal completed by Dr. Odai, independently remarked on the excellence of his work. Their admiration was visible and they asked who did the root canal. Dr Odai was warm, kind, reassuring and evidently exceptionally good at his work.

Submitted December 4, 2017

Excellent care from start to finish. While facing a root canal is not the most pleasant way to spend your time, Dr. Odai and his staff made the experience one that I would not hesitate to return should the need arise. I highly recommend his office for your procedure.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Odai did 3 root canals during 2 visits. He took the time to explain the procedure during the initial consultation. Dr. Odai was excellent, his staff were friendly and efficient and the whole ordeal was as pleasant as one could expect. I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Odai's office scheduled my root canal on his lunch break. I had been in a lot of pain, was nervous and afraid. He reassured me that I would be fine and that he and his team would take very good care of me. Well did they ever, Dr. Odai has a nice kind and genuine way about him. His office followed up with me a few days after to see how I was doing. They are fantastic and I would recommend anyone to their office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Excellent treatment and Dr. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I had a appointment scheduled with Dr Odai for a root canal fix up. It was going to take 2 appointments due to medication requirements, which is no issue. The procedure went really well, I was pleased with Dr Odai and the work he did. The staff assisting him were wonderful, they even provide blankets for in the winter because the windows are so close to the chair. My one issue was with the processing of payment. The office staff who rung me up selected, unknown to me, that my insurance company credit them for the work done, instead of reimbursing me for the payments I made. This caused quite the kurfuffle for me and the follow up with Capital Endodontics was incredibly unprofessional from my perspective.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr Odai and Capital Endodontics. The facilities are modern, high tech and spotless. The staff are friendly and helpful. I was always seen in good time unless there were unforeseeable circumstances. Dr Odai made me feel confident in the choice of treatment. It is also a big bonus that IV sedation is offered for those who need it. The necessity of my treatments was shown to me on x-ray and explained to me in clear terms. I did not feel rushed or pressured. Dr King performed my IV sedation for my procedure and was clear and reassuring about what was happening. I recovered quickly and with very little discomfort even though I was under for a long time. During the procedure itself I experienced absolutely no pain or anxiety whatsoever. I will be returning for a second treatment and would not hesitate to recommend Dr Odai and Capital Endodontic to anyone requiring root canal or more complicated endodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014