Ratings for Dr. Tania Murynka

Doctor Murynka has ideas to help that are new and innovative. She explains whatever needs to be explained. She refers to other specialists when necessary. I trust her judgement. She has been my doctor for nearly two years.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Murynka for a few years now and I think she has been amazing. She is very easy to talk to, very caring and even helped with my father who had not seen a doctor in over 30 years and was quite nervous. She spends time with her patients and I trust her very much.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

We have now been patients of this doctor for over two years, and have found her knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. She spends the time needed to answer our questions and has made life style suggestions that are useful as well. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I have been seeing this physician since last fall. I found her to be helpful initially but chose not to visit her unless I had to. I found her to be unapproachable, condescending and of flat affect. I am also in the healthcare profession and Im actually very disappointed in yet another doctor that doesn't perform up to par - whatever that is anymore? You would think with the younger doctors they would have a better understanding of the patient needs - clearly not this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I started seeing this physician about a year ago although I haven't visited too much primarily because I don't find her that approachable or pleasant. I don't find her conversational and seems to rush you out of appointments. Perhaps appointments should be slotted for a longer than 10 minutes per patient. Its very frustrating to be waiting so long to see her when I have had a scheduled appointment. I do find her fairly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

She is a thoughtful and knowledgeable physician; as a healthcare professional myself, I applaud her approach.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Murynka does her best to spend time where needed, though I understand often she is simply taxed too greatly to spend more than a few quick minutes. She is friendly and approachable, and I enjoy the fact that she recommends lifestyle changes rather than simply resorting to writing a quick prescription. She's young, confident and capable,

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have been seeing this Dr. for almost a year now. Not happy at all......Natural remedies are a joke.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have had this Dr. for a few months now. She is always running late. She does spend time with you, not in a hurry. She is more into Natural remedies. I have never had my blood pressure taken ??????? Not too happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013