Ratings for Dr. Susan Iskander

she saved my life. listened to my symptoms, refered me to specialists , found ovarian cancer in earliest of stages. I am alive because she took the time to listen and act on my symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Very friendly and kind, but not as proactive as a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I knew it was time to find a new doctor mine of 22 yrs lost the concern an understanding of my issues. When I first meet her I felt I was able to open up with ease an she showed me real concern. She took her time she heard me and help me with my overall health problems.I am very happy that after 22 yr relationship with my other doctor. That I know that I have found myself a wonderful health provider. THANK YOU Dr. Iskander.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I have been seeing her for awhile, basically because having a family doctor is necessary. She often doesn't know anything about who she is seeing. She works on her own agenda and is very persistent that you take what she wants to prescribe. when question about it gets very upset. Not a good doctor at all.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have been with her for a while as I find it difficult to find a new doctor. I find her rude at times yet other times she is very prompt with providing what I need. My last straw was when my booking for a specialist was not made and then she was surprised when I told her I went? Then she said I had to call the specialist for the results yet we were staring right at them on her computer screen. Weird.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Not a very good doctor. I am to receive monthly shots, and was informed too late that the shots have been discontinued. She apparently knew for months, and it would have been nice to know this, as I could have gone and gotten refills. There is now no product left Canada wide. She laughed and said "I am not expected to remember everything". She seems very flakey, overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Although I found her friendly and easy to talk to her skills as a doctor are sub-standard. I survived stage 2 aggressive cancer 6.5 years ago and began seeing her as a new patient about 2+ years ago. The treatment fried alot of things in my body which are minor in comparison to having cancer again because they won't matter if i'm dead. She addressed only one of the other issues but never the cancer, not one test, I couldn't get her to do anything regarding it. I do not believe she has a clue about what to do with serious at risk patients. She would change the nature of visits on me, i'd book with her for a specific thing and when I get there she changed it to a physical, a 5 minute physical won't save my life. My mother went to her after a serious car accident and she couldn't get anything right I attended most of the appointments. She agrees to send her for an MRI but sent her for another CT scan which was just done 2 months prior and refused her an MRI. She has poor skill as a doctor

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013