Ratings for Dr. Bart E. Muhs

Outstanding skill, knowledge and approach. Have had many vascular surgeons he is without a doubt the best.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I went to see Dr Muhs for non surgical invasive treatment on my unsightly varicose veins. Dr Muhs and his staff were extremely knowledgement and professional and the procedure was a great success. I would definately use him again and recommend his clinic without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Muhs and his staff . The procedure was painfree, all of my questions were answered. I would recommend Dr. Muhs without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Super... very knowledgeable with a great understanding manner....

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Excellent experience. Dr. Muhs was prompt, thorough, informative, and reassuring. I would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr Muhs from a lower extremity specialist regarding an injury I had to my foot and ankle. We needed to determine if there were any circulation issues. Dr Muhs was very thorough and kind. Quite knowledgable in his field! His staff is also wonderful and caring. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Muhs was the first Dr. to give me a complete explanation of why my acute case of Cellulitis was not healing and why I had so much swelling in my right leg. After three easy procedures I'm on the mend! He is very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Muhs. He made me feel very comfortable having him operate on my carotid artery. I would highly recommend Dr. Muhs to anyone in need of a vascular surgeon. You will feel confident and reassured with him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

During the first week of June 2014, my cardiologist diagnosed that I had an abdominal aneurysm. He recommended that I meet with Dr. Bart Muhs immediately. Dr.Muhs showed me slide by slide of a CAT scan. He clearly explained that I not only had bulges on my aorta. I also had pockets containing leaking blood and blood clots between the layers of skin on the outside of the aorta. Throughout his explanations, he was clear and patient with my questions. Subsequently, he performed my surgery on August 8. It involves the use of the new procedure using polymers. After the surgery, not only was there no pain, there was no sense in my chest that anything had even been done. I have been fine for these last three months. Moreover, I have always found Dr.Muhs to be a good spirits and good cheer.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Bart E. Muhs's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT