Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Rader

I was assigned Dr. Rader in Sparwood, B. C.. I came away confused as he said he'd put me on high cholesterol medication when several other doctors told me my cholesterol was good. I am seeking a second opinion. He also recommended me to his mother in law whom was the dietician. Nepotism pure and simple. Not happy at all.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Was my family doctor for many years. I drove from Calgary to High River to see him, usually 1-1.5 hours round trip. Always worth it. I have chronic headaches & migraines; he knew a lot about them, but eventually sent me a referral for a great migraine clinic in Calgary so I wouldn't have to drive so far. He was always really nice, remembered me, and explained things very well, with lots of details. He sometimes would run late, but it was a VERY busy clinic. Front desk staff were usually really nice, one in a while could be a little short.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Misdiagnosed a hypoglycemic patient for a stroke, which can mimic stroke like symptoms, but a simple blood test can differentiate the two.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr Rader has been very helpful and knowledgable for our whole family. He has so much knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012