Dr. Michael M. Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Omidi

The atmosphere of this office is very friendly. These days it is hard to find a office like this. I am so glad I did!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Omidi is Amazing. He is always caring and competent.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

his staff is very rude and disorganized. I ended up changing my mind to see him based on his office staff lack of knowledge and communication. he has had horrible reviews in the past, I should have never overlooked the reviews.

Submitted December 8, 2015

He is very precise and meticulous. He is a master of his craft. He makes you a key stakeholder in the process so that you know every step of what is going on. The results are heavenly!!! A.F. Wilson - you are the only doctor that I call on when I need a miracle to happen!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Was looking for the right Doctor to perform ethnic rhinoplasty for few months and was glad a friend referred met Dr.Omidi . As soon as I arrived I was greeted by his very friendly and professional staff. During the consolation I noticed how well extensively educated he was and impressed by the techniques he would perform if he would do a rhinoplasty. Also he really seemed to take amazing individual care of his patients. As soon as I left I knew I had met the right Doctor. He performed the rhinoplasty already and cannot believe how many compliments I get on a daily basis on my new nose from family and friends. He truly is not just a great doctor but very much an artist at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I had my surgery at the beginning of September with Dr. Omidi. Dr. Omidi and his staff are amazing at what they do. I love the fact that if I needed anything or had any questions I would be able to get ahold of someone anytime of the day and not have to wait for the office to open. Dr Omidi is very kind, caring, understanding. The staff is there for you whenever you need them. I have never had a Doctor hold my hand while I was being put under anesthesia and tell me its going to be ok. I would recommend Dr. Omidi and his staff to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had the pleasure to visit Dr Omidi's office for skin concerns and was impressed. Very knowledgeable and caring staff. The doctor made me feel at home and took the time to address all my concerns. Very competent, great experience, I'm looking forward to see him for a follow up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have to say I am very picky when it comes time to putting my health in someone's hands. Dr Omidi is dedicated and incredibly knowledgeable. He is extremely thorough, pleasant and will take his time to explain why and how. That is the difference between a dr that simply goes through the motions and someone like Dr Omidi who actually cares and has an authentic approach with individuals. Strongly recommended and trusted person that I feel greatful to have as Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Omidi might just be the best plastic surgeon in the world! I have been to so many surgeons over the course of my life and no one has come close to matching his professionalism, kindness, and genuine care about my health and my well being. The office visit fees are very reasonable, and the service is worth more than you pay for. Also, the staff is amazing! The staff are super friendly, funny and kind and helped settle my "going to the Operating Room" nerves. I'm actual looking forward to going back for my next surgeries! I recommend Dr Omidi to all my friends and family. The service is superb.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi was my surgeon for my tummy tuck. I am so pleased with my results. He and his staff were great and very caring. My consultant, Ivonne, was fabulous. She kept me informed and updated during my preparation for surgery. Dr. Omidi spent time with me, answering all my questions and concerns.

Dr. Michael M. Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients