Ratings for Dr. Angeli Helen Anselm

I saw Dr. Anslem couple of days ago. Her office is very nice and well maintained. Her receptionist is very dismissive and what I consider RUDE. Her other staff were nice. Dr. Anslem spoke to me for less than 5 minutes and I was out the door. She seemed very rushed and dismissive. I guess I can't blame the receptionist for her attitude and behaviour...she has a "good" teacher.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I attended her office with one of my clients. I left the office speechless. She was rude and disrespectful. Not professional at all. She was stomping her heels and banging away at her keyboard when she was not able to fully assess my client. She was observed to be very angry and her tone was condescending. I wasn't able to talk to her to resolve the problem as she was very dismissive. She stoomped out of the room and left us there without further direction. I would not recommend her. Look else where for quality care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She's okay as a doctor but I cant recommend her because of disrespectful and condescending behaviour towards her patients. She's nowhere near as bad as her receptionist though.. to say she needs customer service training would be the understatement of the decade. She was rude, short, and would constantly speak with attitude. Avoid.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

When we go to see a doctor, we really want to see the best doctor - the doctor who both has the highest level of expertise in the field and cares the most for their patients. Dr. Anselm is the one! I was prescribed a cardiac stress test in Dr. Anselm’s lab. Her busy practice meant that the test had to be scheduled several days later. However, when Dr. Anselm overheard my explanation about my symptoms to her receptionist, she immediately squeezed into her busy schedule a test for me about lunch time the same day. When the test triggered my angina (positive result), Dr. Anselm and her staff immediately got me the proper emergency treatment, and arranged for me to go to St Michael’s for angiography and angioplasty. Angiographic report showed that I had several blockages in my coronary arteries and the consequences would be very severe if they weren’t dealt with immediately. Dr. Anselm saved my life! Without her extraordinary care for her patients and her high level of expertise, I really don’t know what would have happened to me. As the previous reviewer wrote: Dr. Anselm is definitely one of the best Cardiologists.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Excellent doctor - but HORRIBLE receptionist! Dr. Anselm is helpful, knowledgeable, and caring; unfortunately, it is such agony to visit her office due to the unprofessional receptionist. All other staff are wonderful, and the location is great.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Anjali Helen Anselm is one of the most knowledgeable and caring Cardiologist I have ever met. Dr. Anselm brings the best service and quality to her patients, her nature as a Doctor is superior to many other Doctors I have met. "Patients come first" as she stated in one of her interviews at St Jose's Hospital is a reason to prove that she really deserves to be rated as the best, also her staff are very professional and caring. Definitely one of the best Cardiologist in the City of Toronto.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Anselm is the cardiologist for both my elderly parents. She has seen them at St. Joseph's pacemaker clinic as well as in her office and she explained everything in easy to understand language and put them both at ease. Very seldom do you find a specialist who will take the time to show care and concern. They feel fortunate to have Dr. Anselm as their cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Anselm is the Cardiologist that took care of me at St. Josephs health center when I had a heart attack. She is pleasant, patient and knowledgable. She made sure I got the proper treatment when she had me sent to ST Michaels for angioplasty. A great bedside attitude.!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012