Ratings for Dr. Nabil Phillips

Helped me overcome my survivors guilt and PTSD from a not at fault deadly MVA. He was successful treating me without the use of psychiatric meds per my request as I wanted to deal with my challenges on my terms.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Excellent doctor. knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He helped me out of my panic and OCD. I have been to many before, and almost gave up. Thanks to my new family doctor who referred me to him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

I have seen Dr Phillips for phobia and depression. With his care and help, I now able to live my life with no fears. I found him easy to talk to. His taff also are very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Take the 4- 5 star reviews with a grain of salt, because I had my first assessment with this guy last week and feel considerably worse than when I went in. This is a guy who after 10 minutes of talking, decides my suicidal thoughts and anxiety will just sort themselves out over time. Never felt more brushed off in my life. I've waited 2 months to be seen by him and feel like I'm back to where I started. Absolutely a waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I am so grateful to Dr. Phillips. He helped me when now one could. Him and his staff made me feel comfortable and understood. Now I have tools to help me to cope, and the right medication

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I had such a great experience with all the staff from Dr Nabil himself and Louise, the nurse. Made me feel comforted and showed they really care for people.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I appreciated the information the doctor and the nurse gave me. I feel more hopeful that I can get better. I am grateful for the help.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

The referral process from Family Doctor to him did not take too long.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr. Philips has been looking after me for 3 years. I only see him now once every 6 months. I had serious anxiety. I could not swallow or eat. I was afraid of chocking. Al medical tests and specialist could not find what was wrong. Other psychiatrists gave me medication which I could not even swallow. Dr Philips answered my questions. He told me that it is a phobia and I need to gradually confront my anxiety. He draw a plan which I followed. Now I am back to normal. It is amazing a simple enjoyment in life like eating could suddenly disappear. Thank you Dr Phillips

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Phillips for the past year. My family and I owe him my life. I had a serious depression and I have up on myself and life. Thank God for him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019