Ratings for Dr. Jessica Mcalpine

Such a caring , honest ,empathetic Doctor , we are lucky to have her

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Fantastic doctor - I certainly felt safe in her care. Knowledgeable, informative and personable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr.McAlpine is very informative and personable. She is thourough and shares her knowledge throughout the procedure. I feel confident being under her care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

She did my LEEP procedure and going in I was beyond nervous. She was very gentle, and quite funny actually which helped a lot. She talked to me during the freezing process so I never even noticed what was happening. The LEEP itself took like 30 seconds max. I left th hospital feeling like nothing had been done! Anyone who is nervous about this procedure, don't be. It was a total breeze.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Her open friendliness, sympathetic attitude and tons of information gave me & my husband confidence at a difficult time in our lives. She & her colleagues are very supportive.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Jessica McAlpine supported me..answering questions, visiting me and listening to me. My surgery was effective . She called me at home . Very personable and lovely person.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

A wonderful, caring and informative surgeon. Very knowledgeable about gynecological oncology with a dedicated and caring approach.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Before surgery and during my hospital stay, and my follow up appointments, Dr. McAlpine was open to answering my questions, explained my situation (cancer diagnosis) thoroughly and demonstrated a caring and empathic bedside manner. An excellent surgeon not only from the standpoint of preforming my surgery, but also in communicating with and giving support to me during a challenging life situation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

A very nice doctor who took the time to listen to my needs. Very pleasant bedside manner and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012