Ratings for Dr. Jessica Mcalpine

I had vulvar Vinn3 removed by this doctor on December 8 2017. I had seen my gynecologist who told me that he was sending me to a" professional " for removal as he believed due to the size and location of the lesion I would need a skin graph. I saw Dr. McAlpine who stated that she would not do a skin graph. I stated that I was told I needed one and she just said"no, I'm not doing that and proceeded to draw a picture of a vertical line with horizontal lines through it as her procedure. Within 1 week of the procedure I began to bleed and developed a infection Just sitting on the toilet stressed the surgery site and in ripped open. I spent from December 22 to the 31 st in the hospital. I had to go to the Or twice to clean the site. Now I have a gapping hole and require plastic surgery to repair what she did to me. I am in constant pain and very depressed . My road to recovery will be long and painful because of her lack of knowledge or caring.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Such a caring , honest ,empathetic Doctor , we are lucky to have her

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Fantastic doctor - I certainly felt safe in her care. Knowledgeable, informative and personable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr.McAlpine is very informative and personable. She is thourough and shares her knowledge throughout the procedure. I feel confident being under her care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

She did my LEEP procedure and going in I was beyond nervous. She was very gentle, and quite funny actually which helped a lot. She talked to me during the freezing process so I never even noticed what was happening. The LEEP itself took like 30 seconds max. I left th hospital feeling like nothing had been done! Anyone who is nervous about this procedure, don't be. It was a total breeze.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Her open friendliness, sympathetic attitude and tons of information gave me & my husband confidence at a difficult time in our lives. She & her colleagues are very supportive.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Jessica McAlpine supported me..answering questions, visiting me and listening to me. My surgery was effective . She called me at home . Very personable and lovely person.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

A wonderful, caring and informative surgeon. Very knowledgeable about gynecological oncology with a dedicated and caring approach.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Before surgery and during my hospital stay, and my follow up appointments, Dr. McAlpine was open to answering my questions, explained my situation (cancer diagnosis) thoroughly and demonstrated a caring and empathic bedside manner. An excellent surgeon not only from the standpoint of preforming my surgery, but also in communicating with and giving support to me during a challenging life situation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

A very nice doctor who took the time to listen to my needs. Very pleasant bedside manner and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Jessica Mcalpine's Credentials

• Aetna - Choice POS Ii
  • BCBS Texas
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare