Ratings for Dr. Ross Fraser

24 year patient and can only say good things. Excellent attention. Explains processes and options clearly. Good happy staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Ross has been my dentist since 2000. Top notch dentist and clinic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I am going through 6-7 deep root canals and extensive crown work. I have had 5 star care all round. Ross is dedicated, caring, skillful and understanding. It's impossible to fault this extremely high level of dental care and expertise.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Ross has been our family dentist for close to thirty years. He is an outstanding professional. One crisis comes to mind where I broke my front tooth before a dinner party. He came over to his office on a Saturday to put on a temporary crown. He is always calm and we have never felt like we were in anything but extremely capable hands.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

i have had him as my dantist for 15 years. he is great. he has always been a professional .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Fraser for many years, well almost 20 now and he is a top notch professional, always friendly and same goes for all his staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

very pro patient with excellent knowledge and follow up..the best overall dentist I have received services from.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Excellent Dentist, i would recommend him for sure. I've been going to Ross for about 20 years and my teeth are great!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Best dentist I ever saw. Caring, knowledgeable, and won't do unnecessary work!! Been seeing him for about 15 years. I trust him totally.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

had a very bad experience with misaligned crowns

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009