Ratings for Dr. Luis R. Zuniga-Montes

Probably one of the rudest most dismissive doctors who suggested my pain would alleviate once I started working (I was) to take stress off my husband.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Excellent physician who is very caring and effectively relieved the pain I was having. Provides regular follow up and adjustment of my treatment to reflect my symptoms.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Zuniga is a God-send. He diagnosed a condition that many other doctors could not. When I first visited him I could hardly move because of the pain. He found out that I had 12 times the inflammation markers that were considered normal for humans. Immediately he called my house and prescribed medication that gave me almost instant relief. He is the best I have encountered in my 70 years. Thank you Dr. Zuniga

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Great Doctor. He is following me for several years and his knowledge and kindness are extraordinary. I highly recommend him for all difficult to treat Lupus cases.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

The doctor took a lot of tieme to explain my problems. He is courteous and explains patient's condition very clearly and in layman terms.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Last time I saw Dr. he told me my pain was in my head and I needed to be evaluated by a psychologist, my pain is real and I am looking for another doctor. I like the facility, but because I have seen him, the office staff told me today I am not able to switch doctors in their office. I don't believe that is proper, if a patient isn't comfortable with a doctor in their practice, they should let you see another doctor?

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Extremely rude. Talks to you like you're an idiot. Would never go back to this practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Will not go back. I scheduled with him because my rheumatologist was booked for 3 months, and is quite a distance away. Dr. Zuniga had an opening, and is closer. He spoke with me for less than 10 minutes, and then told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. While I realize that many of my symptoms can be due to depression, I thought his "diagnosis" of this with a very brief exam and brief interview was unprofessional to say the least. (I went back to my previous rheumatolgist after this, and discussed with him. He had never said that he suspected depression, but if it were indeed what was going on, I would certainly listen to someone that had put more time into the evaluation than this doctor did).

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had a terrible experience with this Dr. He has no people skills, I don't have insurance and pay cash for my visits and he was more concerned about when I would've getting insurance than my condition. He berated me and I left in tears because he basically said if I didn't get insurance I would die! I found a wonderful new dr who actually has a discussion with me about my lupus.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

All my questions were answered and I he explained in detail all the results of my testing. he spend more time with me that any other doctor I have seen. It is a busy practice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014