Ratings for Dr. James Owen

So happy that he is my doctor, he cares and he knows...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I feel lucky he's my doctor. Thorough, caring and knowledgeable. Amazing doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2016

I am so glad I found Dr. Owen. /He is knowledgeable, very friendly and laid back. Yeah you might not be seen on time but you never feel like you're rushed. He listens and has called me several times when he never had to. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Owen for a number of years now. His professional attentive service has helped me through a number of health issues. I am very satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Just changed my family doctor. I am glad I found him. He is very kind, and easy to open to. You know he is looking out for you. Yes appointments may be a bit late but at least if you're late you're on time lol and you don't feel like you are being rushed which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Love this doctor, very compassionate and caring and knowledgeable. Yes the timing for appointment needs improvement but sometimes out of his control. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

He took over for my other MD. Friendly, smart, listens to your needs, does not rush you out the door. Just have to work on getting your timing. 30 minutes past appointment time, not good! Otherwise he is the one of the best doctors I have had

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I am blessed to finally have a doctor I can feel comfortable talking to. He brings back the warmth to the profession, something that many other doctors have lost. Since I moved to Canada I haven't felt taken care of and now I do, it is the best feeling in the world to know that someone is looking out for you.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Great young doctor. You wouldn't know he is a recent grad... very knowledgeable. Friendly and approachable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Good new physician replacing my previous doctor. I look forward to developing a new relationship.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013