Ratings for Dr. Margaret E. Goodman

I had been patient of Dr.Goodman's for several years prior to my moving out of southern NV. Dr.Goodman and ALL if her staff are OUTSTANDING in their genuine concern for their patients. I was ALWAYS treated with respect and dignity by each of them,and never felt as though I were 'bothering' them with ANY questions I may have had. I have been hard pressed in finding another neurology specialist since leaving LV. I would ABSOLUTELY consider making a 500 mile drive bi annually, at minimum, to see Dr.Goodman....she is THAT impressive . I'd like to mention that there is also a RN on her staff ,named Donna,that is AN ANGEL! Have to see what happens in my case,but if I EVER need a neurologist,DR.GOODMAN is MY CHOICE!! THANK YOU TO HER AND HER STAFF!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

When I showed up for my appointment, the nurse put me in the waiting room and had me completely undress. After waiting over 30 minutes, the nurse returned and said that Dr. Goodman refused to see me because I had seen another doctor for a second opinion. She could not diagnose me and my GP advised I get a second opinion and then go back to her with it to see if that would help. I was humiliated by her actions! They could have told me of her temper tantrum before I undressed! Shows how much she cared about finding a diagnosis for me! She is a prima donna and not at all concerned about patients! My girlfriend, who was her patient for over six months for migraines, also left her because she could not help her with her migraines. She told her the migraines was due to her being overweight. My girlfriend is 5'4" and 120 lbs. After being humiliated by Dr. Goodman for six months over her weight, I convinced her to go elsewhere to get help!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Goodman is very kind and caring. She is always punctual. Very knowledgable. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

The Dr. was quite nice and put me at ease. She was refered to me by several friends. I really liked her and thought she was very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Margaret E. Goodman's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Health Net