Ratings for Dr. Raj Rathee

I recently had my cataract & laser eye surgery for both eyes, performed by Dr.Rathee. What can I say. He is the best surgeon. I had wonderful experience all through the process. No pain, no post operational issues & my vision is perfect. After wearing the glasses for over 45 years, it is such a wonderful experience to have a 20/20 vision, and fresh look at the world , without the eye glasses. The best thing is that he communicated very well every step of the way, from time of my first meeting, through the surgery & during post operative appointments. I very strongly recommend Dr.Rathee & rate him at the highest rating of 5!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Would I recommend Dr. Rathee ---Whole heartedly. I count myself truly lucky to have been referred to Dr. Rathee for cataract surgery. It was a pleasure entrusting my vision to him and his extended team. I say pleasure, because the whole experience was handled in a caring and compassionate way. With the results being a wonderful success. Thank you, Dr. Rathee, you transformed my life.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I overheard him yelling at one of the patients while waiting outside for my turn. There is a difference between yelling and talking loudly. He is impatient and rude. No compassion

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Rathee is an excellent eye doctor. He is very courteous, caring and professional. The post surgery care has been splendid. I'm simply delighted to be able to read the newspaper without my glasses. THANK YOU Dr. Rathee.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I might have written my review in his other profile. I am referring to Dr. Rajinder Singh Rathee in North York. "Dr Raj Rathee is an unprofessional eye surgeon. He was asking me personal marital questions which made me uncomfortable. The person below is right to say that he is always conversing with women instead of consulting with patients. His staff seems to be scanning the room for more women for him. It is unbelievably ridiculous! FIND ANOTHER EYE DOCTOR! "

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Rathee performed laser on my eye to take care of my vitreous detachment, a small tear in my retina. He is very good taking care of my eyes in order to prevent future damage. Doctor Rathee is a wonderful doctor, he is very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and comforting. He takes the time to explain what’s going on with your situation and he is very reassuring I highly recommend dr Rathee, he is a very competent, kind and talented doctor with a very nice approachable personality that listens to your symptoms and helps you medically if he finds it needs medical attention. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Rathee was great. He explained everything he was going to do and why, in clear layman terms. He was always friendly and professional, answering any questions I had. The surgery went smoothly and quickly, where I found myself heading to post op before it even registered to me that the operation was completed! The results were amazing. No irritation, no pain, no discomfort. The hardest part was keeping myself on schedule with the drops, but even that was easy due to the handouts that his staff offered to me. Throughout the process, Dr. Rathee's staff were friendly, very helpful, and professional. I am duly impressed and would recommend Dr. Rathee and his team to all. They made me very happy with the process and the results. Kudos.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My experience with Dr.Rathee and his staff was very positive. I would definitely recommend him. He is an excellent surgeon and a gentleman.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I had my cataracts for both eyes done by Dr. Raj Rathee. He is a fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable, professional, great sense of humour and caring. I had symphony lens put in both eyes and am very happy with these. I highly recommend Dr. Raj Rathee . Thank you Dr, Rathee and I would also like to thank Annie who arranges all the appts for the surgery. All the staff as well. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I was blind in the right eye with a large cataract that caused excruciating eye pain, pressure and redness. I ended up in the hospital and was lucky to get the emergency on call ophthalmologists Dr Raj Rathee. Dr Rathee was very cordial, accommodating and caring and with his efficiency, knowledge, experience and skills, I can now see in my right eye. Thank you sir and May God continue blessing you in saving others. I highly recommend Dr Raj Rathee.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016