Ratings for Dr. Shy Raubvogel

I am very phobic of dentists....I get panic attacks when I have to go. Dr. Raubvogel has been the best and has greatly helped me deal with this. I have nothing but praise to say about his care and his office. Best Dentist anywhere with the best hygienists and best administration. Love this clinic!!!

Submitted July 22, 2016

I can truly say that I've never felt as if I was in better hands. Dr. Shy and his staff always make me feel as ease when I enter his office. Especially coming from me, someone who is not the biggest fan of doctors offices. Every time I come in, I am welcomed with smiles by all the staff and immediately feel a sense of care right when I enter the office. Dr. Shy and his hygienists always impress me by the sense of care and preciseness when going about checkups and procedures on their patients. When I enter the office, I feel as if I am their number one priority as the office is very timely and the hygienists are very thorough with every checkup. Thank you Dr. Shy for the professional care that you have provided me when entering your office. I would recommend Ferris Lane Dental to anyone looking for a Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have to say I have never felt as though I was in better hands. Completely professional and caring staff. The girls at the front are on top of everything and always greet you with a smile and remember who you are. Amazing customer service. Calling with reminders(so helpful)and so very friendly. All the staff has been very kind. You truly feel comfortable and you know you will be treated with passionate care. I had a horrible experience ( and expensive) years ago at another office. I went from being a diligent patient to having extreme anxiety. Fortunately my husband pressed me to see Dr. Shy Raubvogel. Best recommendation I have ever received. He is the utmost professional and a truly a kind soul. You can tell by the staff that stands behind him as well as the amazing smile he has put on my face. I am so thankful that no words could ever be enough. If you want to smile with confidence and the job to be done the first time this is the place.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Shy is definitely the best dentist I've had. We've switched a couple of times, but have stayed with him the longest. My only complaint is I was once getting a filling, and he left it to his dental hygenist, and well.. I don't know what she did, but my mouth was in pain for well over a year after. They saw me for 2 follow-ups regarding it and dismissed me, saying it would go away. It did, but I don't know if it's really gone away or after a year of pain, I've just gotten used to it.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Very cooperative and willing to spend time with explanations. Hi tech equipment available, altho costly.Excellent hygienist available. Staff, with one exception friendly and polite.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012