Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Ayres

This was my 3rd colonoscopy, and my first in Great Falls...so my first with Dr. Ayers. I met him just before my procedure. He asked about current issues and he listened to me. I felt his bedside manner was exemplary. His staff was also knowledgeable. The needle for the medicine was done on the first try...remember the veins are dehydrated! No bruising! I was treated with dignity abs am grateful

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My overall experience was horrible. My first time meeting Dr. Ayers was on the bed before he did my colonoscopy. He was nice during our talk but the colonoscopy was a nightmare. I've had many done by others but this time has made me afraid to get the next one. I felt the pain from the scope being pushed and pulled I cried and was not comforted to stop the pain. He offered his apology after it was over and honestly that wasn't enough. Never again with this doctor. My anxiety for this test is worst now.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

My overall experience with my procedure was informative and professional. Dr Ayres explained everything before and after and I felt in good hands. I highly recommend Dr Ayres.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

My over all experience was totally excellent. The doctor was a bit late but this was due to his being in surgery. He and his staff were exceedingly nice and very informative in describing everything from the procedure to the purpose of administered medications.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I waited for over an hour after my scheduled appointment time, and over an hour more, once I was taken to the exam room. While Dr. Ayers seemed to be a nice individual at first meeting, I immediately felt as if I was being talked at, rather than spoken to. I felt he based his assessment on records/input from previous Doctors' notes, rather then addressing/speaking to me, about the present situation. None of my medical issues were resolved during the appointment. After over two hours of waiting (between the waiting room and exam room), I left feeling like I had been rushed through the actual appointment, without getting any answers/diagnoses, and the frustration that I had wasted my time and money. I suppose I was naive enough to believe that a Doctor's primary function is to help people, but in this case I felt I was treated as nothing more than a number on the daily schedule.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Steven J. Ayres's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1977)